smaller than looks on the picture size is for a 12 or 13 year old, good for a graduation present
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? smaller than looks
- How accurate was the sizing? na
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice
This product looked fantastic on the site, however when it arrived to me, at least 3 of the diamonds had a dirty, "blackish" look to them and looked like a piece of cheap costume jewelry that my daughter had kept in the sandbox. I would not recommend this item to anyone with a time crunch or who doesn't enjoy the hassle of having to return items.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Not at all
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
These earrings are pretty from a distance, but up close they are pitiful. The diamond colors don't match so they look "off". They accually look like some of the diamonds are missing because of the dark color of them. I guess you can't expect much for the price.I should have got something with CZ so they would match. Oh well.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Diamonds are poor
The "diamonds" in these earrings were so dull, they were almost gray. I think I could have found sand crystals that would have been brighter and more sparkly. The silver had very rough edges. I suppose you get what you pay for, but these were clearly not worth the price.
I wore these for a wedding I was in and people kept saying how great and expensive they looked. Truly a great deal.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes, the were great.
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes.
- How is the quality of the product? Amazing
These earrings are not worth the price or wait. The diamonds were very cloudy when the picture on the website made them look crisp and nice. I ordered three and all of them we cloudy. I've had great results from Overstock before with my wedding band, but this time they did not live up to my expectations.