I was not expecting a large number of diamonds, however, by the photo on the site, the bracelet appeared to have diamonds along the black band and silver buckle. This was not the case. There was a pin hole row of black diamonds twisting from the buckle about 1 1/2 " back on each side and one white diamond at the point where the clasp hit the buckle. I purchase this for a gift for my daughter-in-law and was very excited about it. When it came I needed a very high powered magnifying glass to find any of the diamonds. This was VERY misleading.There should have been mmore discription in ther presentation. I realize it said 1/4ct TDW, however, when you are seeing glistening all over the bracelet it is deceiving.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very misleading, looked cheap compaired to the site.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not the quality that I expected from the site
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
This bracket is a little unusual and very pretty to wear.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? True
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Thought was good quality especially at the price
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes