This ring is a lot prettier in person than it is in the picture. I was very pleased with the look of it. It does run just a little big, but since it doesn't come in half sizes I'm not sure I could have done any better. Great ring for the price!
- How accurate was the sizing? A little big, maybe a 1/2 size.
The diamond rows stand about 1/8 of an inch higher than they are in the picture. I am returning it. It's so high on my figer there's no way I can do anything with it on. The color is a bit tacky ( I got the rose gold). Its has a strange look to it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Not well
- How accurate was the sizing? The size was perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fair quality
I really like this ring. It goes with a lot of outfits. It looks expensive but its not.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very, very close
- How accurate was the sizing? very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I think it is a very good quality product.
I already have the silver with all diamond ring like this one and I loved it so I thought I would get the one with black diamonds also. Well when I received it I was very disappointed. It looked cheap and would never wear that. I sent this one back. This won't deter me from shopping the other jewelry from Overstock though - you can't please everyone all the time and this time I just wasn't pleased.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Not really.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Subpar.
I bought this as a Christmas gift and in hopes that it fits.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Fine
- How accurate was the sizing? Not sure yet (Christmas gift)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
I got this ring in rose gold for my middle finger and I love it, and I was surprised I did. You can't tell so much by the picture but parts of it sets up high as it circles, creating a nice chunky look, which I love. I haven't seen this in the white gold color but I don't think it would look as nice as in the rose. Mainly because the diamond chips are small and I wouldn't think they'd stand out at all in the silver, making the ring look cheap. But I'm very happy with mine, esp for the price.
When I opened the ring it was really pretty and I thought that I would really like it by the look of it but when I put it on it was a whole different story. The ring was way too high on my finger and was not comfortable at all. If I was to wear this it would get stuck on everything. I ended up returning it the next day.
This is by far the worst ring I've ever received. I can't believe they sent a ring like this out. It looks like a ring that lost stones so they randomly glued them where the old ones were and sent it. I'm returning this for sure. Don't waste your money on this ring...
I read the other reviews but nobody was really frank about this ring...there were mixed reviews, good and bad. So let me be frank to save you from a waste of time and money. I bought this as a Christmas gift and was so embarrassed...this ring looked like it was used, not kidding! It looked as if someone played in dirt when wearing this ring. The accented part that sits off the base of the ring was ridiculously far apart and it sat up way too high. DON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT