This ring is exactly what I was looking for. The shape fit perfectly on top of my high set engagment ring which has three round diamonds and two baguettes on the side. This was the only ring that had exactly the two types of stones my ring had. It fits a little bit more snugg than my ring which is great because I don't have to worry about my engagement ring slipping off. The price was fantastic also. It is however very small. But I read a few reviews before so I expected it. But it is absolutely beautiful and perfect!! Very satisfied.
I purchased this band to sit under my engagement ring which has a low setting. It doesn't fit flush up to my center stone but really accents well nonetheless. The band itself is delicate and thin and I love how the baguette cut diamonds shine and sparkle differently than the round diamonds. I'm considering ordering a second one so I can wear them stacked when I chose to not wear my engagement ring.
I ordered both this ring and the 1/2 ct ring. I loved both of them but this one fit against my engagement ring perfectly. (I have a solitaire with sapphires on either side). I really liked how they sparkle, but know that the stones are small. It's hard to see that there are different shapes of diamonds. I bought 2, one for each side of my engagement ring. They look great with it!
This is a small ring, I know that is is 1/4 total weight but the picture makes it look bigger than it is. The rectangle diamonds (bag-gets ?) almost look like empty band. The sizing seemed to be bigger than I am used to, I ordered a half-size smaller than my engagement ring because they did not have it in the same size and seems to be looser than my engagement ring. It is very sparkly and fits nicely with my emerald-cut solitaire, I will just have to up grade when the money rolls it!
This ring is beautiful. I was having problems finding a band that went with my engagement ring because I needed a slight curve in the band. It looks gorgeous next to it like it was made for it. I'm a very picky jewelry person and it does not look inexpensive next to my expensive engagement ring. Love it!
I looked at several jewelry stores but could not find exactly what went with my engagement ring but this ring fit beautifully!! I ordered the size 8 but am having to have it sized as it is actually only a size 7 3/4. Well worth the cost and I love it even after spending the extra for sizing.
Brilliant diamonds, but this is a VERY tiny, narrow band. If you have large fingers, or put this next to more than 1carat engagement ring, it looks dwarfed.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the same
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent for the money
I had been looking for a wedding band for a year! Anytime I passed by a jewelry store I would go in to see if there would be a match to my wedding ring. My husband spent so much on the ring already that I just wanted something simple, but that would enhance my wedding ring. Everywhere I went NOTHING matched. Every Jeweler said I would have to have a band specially made which to me meant more $$$$. I finally found this ring and took a chance. I was soooo excited to open it up and pair it with my ring. It was MORE beautiful than I thought and it fit PERFECTLY! plus I got more carats for less money! I have gotten more compliments on my wedding set than I can count. I would definitely recommend it!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The picture does not do the ring justice. This ring sparkles and shines and will definitely enhance any ring you pair it with!
- How accurate was the sizing? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Ive seen some reviews that say the diamonds are small. I think they are perfect!
We were very happy with this product. I would definitely recommend this to another person..
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice.
When I ordered this ring, I had fully anticipated that it would be too small and flimsy that I would most likely send it back. However, to my surprise, it was as it looked and it sparkles so much so that it looks great with the various rings I planned on wearing with it. I liked it so much and it's curved setting lets me wear it with every ring I have, so I ordered a second one and am doubly happy.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It was right on...in fact, I had in my mind that the diamonds would be so small, but was pleasently surprised.
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Although small diamonds, the color is excellent and the individual prong setting makes them appear larger
I was so happy when I found this ring! It matches the engagement ring my husband gave me that was his grandmother's. The engagement ring is a round with a baguette on either side, and the baguettes of this ring match up perfectly when sitting next to each other. It is small, but I expected that. It has held up really well and has a beautiful sparkle. The slight curve to it allows it to sit alongside my engagement ring nicely.
This is a thin, dainty band that fit perfectly with my pear-shaped diamond. It is exactly what I wanted for a good price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? pretty good
- How accurate was the sizing? very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice
Ordered this ring to fit around my engagement ring and was blown away by how well made it was! Very dainty and extremely sparkly! Diamonds are clear and brillant! We liked it so much we ordered two to put around the engagement ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? No, product looked better in person.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Beautiful quality.