I love this ring. Many times when purchasing online I am disappointed when I receive the product. But this ring is well crafted, very detailed, sturdy & fits well. Money well spent, especially because it was so affordable. And no one knows that it is not white gold.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very good
- How accurate was the sizing? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality, very well crafted!
I was looking to replace my wedding bands with something that would catch less, and that I could wear through pregnancy without worry. I first bought the mens version of thios ring thinking I'd want something bigger but I was wrong. My husband loves the mens version! When I got this in the mail I opened it and it's the perfect size for me!! It's not as dainty as some womens rings and I love the bands celtic design! It's perfect!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect!!
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect!!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. perfect!!
I bought this ring last Christmas as a present to myself. I had previously lost my first claddagh ring a few months before that and my mom spent about $60 on it. But this ring is so much more in comparison. the band looks beautiful in addition to the claddagh!! definitely a must have and very durable. I wear it to work and get it caught on things but it is still going strong. definitely a must have and you can't beat the price!!!
The ring is sized perfect,I had been looking at the Celtic Claddagh rings For a long time. Gold was too expensive,and then I saw the stainless steel and you had it in my size. I love it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Picture didn't do justice
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I like stainless steel as I have had issues in the past with metals
This is a fabulous ring. I have been searching for a version or the claghdagh ring that I liked for quite awhile, and finally struck gold! This one is the perfect size and width, and has a Celtic patterned ring all the way around, which was very important to me. I would highly recommend this ring for anyone who is trying to find just the right claughdagh- you won't regret it!