I'm kinda new to "dangle" earrings. When you wear hearing aids inside your ears you can hear earrings jingle when they move. Have new hearing aids that sit behind my ears and can't hear the earrings moving. So now I only buy 'dangle' earrings - smiles. These earrings have a little weight to them (I like that). I like how they feel when I turn my head - reminds me they are in there. The metal is very shiny, substantial, and flawless. The ear wires are thin. I have found sterling silver ear wires to be large, 14K gold just right, and now my first stainless steel ones are thin. So I don't know if this is the trend but it's ok. These are not thin enough that I'm worried about breaking or losing them. They are plenty substantial.
These are very pretty earrings but not quite as sparkly as I expected, altho I'm trying to compare them to silver which isn't really fair. I really do like them for my sensitive ears.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? A little more sparkly in the picture.
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
These look very nice and happened to match an oval that I have in a necklace. The only reason I didn't give them 5 stars is that I feel they are a bit heavy.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exactly the same
- How accurate was the sizing? true to size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. These are well made and pretty.