I was very unhappy with the purchase of this necklace, and I am returning it. It looked cheap when I received it, and the worse part was on the other side of the cross is says China across the whole back of the cross. Very dissappointed, I ordered a new cross necklace from*** for only a couple dollars more, and the quality is so much better, and no big china stamp on it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the front view, but not the back view
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very cheap looking, and the back of the neclace is ruined with a stamp of China all across the back.
What you see is what you get. I failed to check the measurements/size and it ended up being to small for me to wear so I will gift it to a child as the size is to small for an adult. The marking on the back of the cross reads: "DBJ925CHINA" DBJ = The designer's marking which is Jasco Designs Inc. 925 =By definition and international agreement sterling silver is 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% some other material usually copper. The 92.5% is why jewelry is often stamped with the numbers 925 or .925. Why Mix Copper with Pure Silver? Silver tends to oxidize (tarnish) quickly, leaving it a yucky brown color. The 7.5% copper or other metals used to make sterling silver slow down the tarnishing process. Secondly, pure silver is a very soft metal. It can bend or break easily. Adding another, more durable, metal to the mix ensures that your silver jewelry will last a lot longer, and look a lot nicer down the road. CHINA = you guessed it..made in China.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Spot On
- How accurate was the sizing? Spot On
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good Quality
While I love the necklace and the price, I was extremely disappointed with Overstock's shipping. I paid extra money to have 2-5 day shipping. The product was delivered by USPS in 2-5 days, however Overstock did not process the order until 3 days after order placement. Therefore it did not ship until 3 days after ordered. Very disappointed.
As described and a great deal. As other reviewers said, the stamp on the back is prominent so you can only wear it one direction. I bought this to replace a more expensive one I lost (but am sure will turn up). Aesthetically, I think the cross is a little big for the chain. But it's still cute and a bargain.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Adequate for the cost
Size, price, quantity big thumbs up!! You can't flip it though just the one way to wear it which isn't a flaw
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It was exactly what I wanted
I wear this necklace everyday. It looks great and people, even strangers, give me compliments on it all the time. I like the shorter length as my granddaughter does grab at it like other necklaces.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The necklace actually looks better on someone than what the picture shows.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The cross is not very thick so it's a bit delicate, but sturdy enough for everyday wear.
I never thought I'd find a sterling sideways cross necklace strong enough to wear every day (and even sleep with it on)...This one is it! Great weight and well designed so that the cross always lays flat no matter where it falls around my neck. The beautiful chain is a lovely accent to the cross. Like this one so much that I bought it in the 18k gold plated version too.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The real thing is better
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
I was hoping the cross was going to be bigger but I still like the size of the cross. Very delicate & looks nice on. It was worth the price I paid for it. Glad I got it. Thank you!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It seemed smaller then size on screen.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was accurate for length that I wanted.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality seems good
This necklace is very nice looking. Beware the description - it IS 16" and does not include an extension. Unless your neck is very slim, it will *almost* fit like a choker. I'm giving as a gift for an older woman, and will have to keep it for myself because it's not age-appropriate due to the length. Give it 10 days to ship. I ordered on the 2nd and it didn't arrive until today, the 13th. Usually I receive overstock items in 2 days, so was surprised at the shipping time.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate, but very short
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high
This cross is Gorgeous! I am so in love with the horizontal style. The chain is delicate but substantial. Doesn't feel like it will break very easy, but also dainty. perfect combo!! It is very shiny, I plan to never take it off! Unless I can find one on here in Rose Gold as well;) GET THIS!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? EVEN prettier in person!
- How accurate was the sizing? right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. amazing
Wore it and was asked right away where i purchased when I tolld them Overstock and the price they were going home to order. I love the versatility. Wear to work, out on the town and church. very dainty and attractive. Color is beautiful and goes with anything. So glad I took the chance. Well worth it!
I got the rose over silver one for my 8 year old granddaughter. True, she's a big girl, but it is just perfect for her and she loves it. I read the reviews and was tempted to cancel it but decided to just get it and see and am glad I did. It was just fine. Not too big, not gawdy, and the writing on the back is not a problem at all! So far, the rose is not peeling or anything so I can't say if it's a forever coating, but if it's a problem, get the sterling. It's really nice!