I bought this for my daughter for Christmas, and I am returning it the day after Christmas. It looks pretty, but the stones are cracked and scratched beyond repair. I even brought the bracelet to the local jewelry store to see if the scratches could be buffed out and both people in the repair department told me that the bracelet would shatter if my daughter bumped into anything to hard. With as clumsy as my daughter is, she needs hard stone which is why I went with sapphire since they have a higher hardness, but even the repair department told me to return the bracelet. It's pretty and would probably work if you only wear it once or twice a year, but my daughter's bracelet was not up to par with her needs.
I was very happy with the purchase; a bargain price, fast shiping and the bracelet was cute.My wife loved it, it was a Christmas gift, but by January 5, it broke by the joint point on the safety closure.Rendering it useless; I could take it to a jeweler and have it repaired but it is too much of a hassle that i would normally consider it for a piece with sentimental value, but this one did not last enough time to gather any sentiments.
I bought this for my daughter's 30th birthday and knowing how much she loves sapphires, I saw this and purchased it. When the bracelet came in, I saw that it was top quality and just lovely.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image represents the beauty of the bracelet, but the product is even more so.
- How accurate was the sizing? It's a bracelet so the sizing was not important, unless too small, which it is not.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Beautiful Saphires.
Save yourself the time on this one. The design is very nice, but the stones are terrible in quality. Some of them are nice; however, the bulk of them are dull, cloudy, and mismatched (the size is different!). Very disappointing. I got it yesterday and am returning it today. I'm not sure if the people who rated this bracelet got better stones or have no idea what a quality sapphire is, but the ones I got were very very very poor quality. I think the sterling silver is worth more than the stones, they are that bad.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Right Design, Wrong Stone Quality Representation
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Poor - Dull, Cloudy, Mismatched
This braclet is very pretty from a distance, but if you are looking at it, the stones are very cloudy and some seem to have small cracks in them. I wasnt expecting anything spectacular for the price and it will do just fine with what I want to wear it with.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? ok
- How accurate was the sizing? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is ok for the price but wouldnt purchase it again
I very much enjoy the quality and most importanly the price. I'm able to by for everybody and me.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? much nicer in person
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. lovely
I love it as does everyone that sees it it looks like a very expensive black Diamond bracelet I saw at a very expensive NY Jewelry store feels like butter and looks like a million $$$$$ will be back to buy more
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? much more beautifiul
- How accurate was the sizing? looked smaller online
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. made great
I was so excited to see the bracelet I have wanted for a long time. Today I received my bracelet in the mail and was very disappointed with what I saw. The stones are very, very dark for one thing. They almost look like a deep, grayish black. The stones are chipped and scratched in many places and some of the stones are smaller than others. I am very upset with this and now have to go through the hastle of returning it.