I thought having only a Sapphire bracelet would appear to dark or boring, so I opted to get a little color w/ it. I'm glad I did. The two color stones compliment each other well in afemine way that I wanted. The only non positive remark I have is that the sharp sides stuck me until I got use to wearing it...but I love the look of it.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Happy w/ it
This bracelet is well made with dark clear sapphires and beautiful pastel clear blue topaz. The medallion style lends itself to many different looks. I love the security of the lobster clasp as it can't catch on things and come unfastened
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very well
- How accurate was the sizing? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very well made
This bracelet is so much more impressive than the image that, when I first opened the box, I thought they'd sent the wrong one. Blue topaz stones are quite large and the bracelet has quite a bit of sparkle. Topaz is very light blue and sapphire is very dark blue, but the two colors enhance each other and the contrast creates a more interesting effect than either of these two stones alone. Also, I noticed that the intensity of the colors changes somewhat in various lighting situations. The only negative I've found so far is the lobster claw clasp. You'll need help with it, but, for the price, it is a great value.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Bracelet is much more impressive than photo
- How accurate was the sizing? Runs a bit short of 7 1/4
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good for the price