Says it is sterling silver, but it turned my finger green first time I wore it. Waste of money!!!!!!
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? POOR Ring is pretty but not real silver....turned my finger green first day I wore it.
Everything was wonderful with this ring except for one little complaint. The bezel around the stone heart on my particular ring has been a little too pressed when setting the stone. So there are slight "crunch" marks on the left upper curve of the heart that are visible. I figure it's from the pliars or tool that they used to secure the stone in the bezel setting. Not very noticable, and easily buffed out by a reputable jeweler if you wanted to take the time. The white czs are sparkly and appear secure. The center heart is so black it's almost opaque, but still sparkles nicely. The metal has not turned my finger green and is stamped 925. I'm one of those that if it's not at least 925 it will make my finger turn red and peel. So far so good. For the price, this is an awesome find. Snatch one up before they're gone.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? great
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. pretty good
This is very nice ring that although large can be used for dress as well as everyday because of the faceted center stone and the beautiful small stones encircling it
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very well
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very well put together
It is a little bigger than the rings I'm used to wearing. But it is a very nice ring. Not good if you have a dainty finger.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It was nicer in person.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Te quality was very nice.