I've been collecting garnet rings to go with my red outfits, so I bought this ring as soon as I saw it because of the price and because of the high sellout risk. I come back 3 weeks later and still see the "high sellout risk" is still there, so that frustrates me a little as I love this ring but my own complaint is the photo shows the red, or dark red, but when you get the ring it looks black. In fact I thought it was a black ring when I got it and only after reading my sheet did I realize it was suppose to be garnet. The garnet only comes out in the sun or bright light. This is a dainty ring so since I have long fingers I got a bigger size to wear it on my index finger. i wear this with more black outfits than red because it is so dark. I've worn this a lot and the ring has held up. No wear on the band, and no issues with it catching on my clothing. You can spend this much money for a cheap ring at a major department store that will only last you a few weeks, or you can buy a decent ring like this and have it for a while. The ring is small, so unless you have small hands I recommend wearing it on your middle to index fingers.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Close
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Med Quality
Beautiful ring. Slightly disappointed that this ring didn't come in the size I needed and had to spend more for a larger size. The actual product is great.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very much
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality