The single diamond on each piece is so bad and small that you don't realize your looking at a diamond. They just look like a flaw in the jewelry pieces. I didn't examinne them very closely when I removed them from thier little bags and placed them back in the box for Christmas. I wife didn't mention that they looked bad until later when looking at them again. When I came back to return them, the price had dropped from $119.99 down to $34.99. Wow, tell me they didn't know they were crap. The topaz looked ok though, which is why there's 2 stars.
Unfortunately, the photographer was really good at their job for the pendant (didn't order ring or earrings) and had the lighting just right. Pretty picture; not so attractive in real life. I'm probably expecting far more than I should for $XX. Happens when ya get old.
I have always wanted a London Blue topaz ring. You know how it is, you see something you like but you have other expenses looming and decide I'll get one some other time. I was on the site for other things but I took one look and I was hooked. It was the right style, right size stone...simply the right one for me! So I decided to take advantage of the great price and took the plunge and bought it. Believe me, I was not disappointed. The color of the stone is absolutely awesome and looks great on my hand. I am doing the happy dance!
These earrings go with some of my London Blue pieces and I am enjoying them very much
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Earrings look exactly as pictured
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing is very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I like the quality of the earrings---the backs are VERY sturdy
I was expecting a set since it was not identified that I was only getting a ring. There was no option either of the single item purchase or the set. For the price of a fancy jewelry, it's a little too much for a simple ring. Not happy.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Color is darker on the photo.
- How accurate was the sizing? Ok.
The first ring I got had a defect in the silver surrounding the ring so I sent it back. The second one was in good shape. The stone is pretty with a nice deep London blue color. The surround is not actually stones but is an etched metal that still complements the blue stone well. The stone is a nice size for my smallish hand without being overwhelming.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looked like picture
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
the necklace was nice. the stone was nice clear and sparkly. Nice solid sky blue color. I was please to give it as a gift.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It was better in real life
- How accurate was the sizing? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
amazing! was so beautiful when I took it out & looked just like the picture it is my birthstone & i get compliments on it everywhere I go the stone is amazing color dead on & set perfectly the craftsman did an amazing job & it shows they care about what they make
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? yes
- How accurate was the sizing? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very high quality very impressed
I am very pleased with this ring. It's a beautiful color, and it fit perfectly. I would highly recommend this ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly like the image on your website
- How accurate was the sizing? I ordered the normal size I wear, and it fit perfectly.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's a very pretty, true color London Blue topaz ring.
I am very pleased with this purchase. The color is intense just like London Blue should be. I love these earrings.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? identical
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality
The earrings are beautiful and go perfectly with a ring I have. The only problem I had was the hook was a larger gauge than any earring I've ever owned. It took Neosporin and a lot of patience to be able to put them through and then I had to wear them for a week to get my ears adjusted. It still takes an effort to put them on though but other than that, I absolutely love them.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The earrings looked as gorgeous as they were in the picture