The rings I received should never have been shipped. The first one had 4 large scratches and I returned it. The second ring's sapphire was cracked. I am now waiting for the third ring to be shipped but do not have high hopes for a ring without defects. I know it not an expensive ring but the rings that were sent were not even wearable.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The ring looked better on the site. The sapphire looked perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I sent back 2 rings because the sapphires were either badly scratched or cracked
The price was very reasonable and the ring is lovely with just a few exceptions. The stone color is much lighter than depicted... more like a bluish grey. There is a slight defect that you can notice only if looking for it. Otherwise I m very happy with it and it looks really nice!
This ring is everything I had hoped for for the price. The sapphire in the ring I received is a lovely dark blue, which I prefer as opposed to "black" sapphires. The stone is scraped a bit on one of the ends, but it's not very noticeable. I would highly recommend this ring over other Princess Diana/Kate Middleton replicas as the sapphire is real, good-sized, and doesn't give off the obviously "fake" vibe of most lab-created stones.
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality for price
This ring is totally gorgeous, and I think my giftee will really love it, but I couldn't give it the 5 because the stone looks much different in real life. It's a very light purpley-blue color. Pretty, but I'd expected a dark stone to match a necklace I'd gotten her before.