You can barely tell these are pawprints and you do not see the "division" of the toes/pad like you see in this pic. They are TINY - more fit for a child or for the second hole in an ear than the first. If I had seen these in person, I probably would have valued them at less than $**. I haven't decided if I'm returning them or not (I have to look up if there will be any restocking fees, etc.) but they are definitely not worth $***.
Product image was smaller than actual product; normally this is a plus, but in this case it was meant to be a small cutsie earring, so it wil not be worn on the level a smaller product would have been. That said; great quality and good value for the cost.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image indicated a smaller product than actually was
- How accurate was the sizing? Smaller than actual product
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice
The earrings that I purchased were intended to be a gift for an adult, but the size of the piece spoke more to it being intended for a child. It would have been very helpful for the description to indicate that. I returned the earrings because they were inappropriate for their intended use.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Identical! The size was exact, but I didn't expect it to be.
- How accurate was the sizing? Identical
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Probably as described