For the price, this is a nice rope of pearls with sapphires. The necklace is not knotted between the pearls or sapphires, but still looks nice, and hangs well. I wear it with another similar necklace making a more substantial statement, and am very pleased with the purchase.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. for the price, nice quality, but the necklace is NOT knotted between stones.
I bought this necklace for my wife because she likes sapphires and pearls. When she opened the package the necklace was already broken and all over the box it came in. The pearls are very cheap and the so called sapphires were nothing more than plastic beads. I would suggest spending the extra money for a quality necklace and real sapphires.
Hey, after 42 years of marriage you run out of things to buy your wife for her birthday, our anniversary, Christmas, etc. Her birthday is in September so it's always a safe and appropriate gift to buy anything with sapphires. This filled the bill for Valentines Day! She seemed to like it but mentioned she's going to have to buy a dress to wear it with since it would be so long, even looped once. (She's a petite woman.) As an indication of how we/she liked it, I bought her the shorter version of the necklace for our anniversary that occurs in 6 days.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image and the product matched
- How accurate was the sizing? I didn't take out a tape measure and see if it was exactly 50", but it's very long.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not "Tiffany", but equally not "Mardi Gras beads". It looks good and is well made.
This is a nice piece, but I have more of an affinity for the emerald/pearl and ruby/pearl pieces. The sapphires aren't as dazzling against the pearls, as the emeralds and rubies. However, it is still a nice piece, which I definitely intend on keeping.