I bought this for my sister as a birthday present. She was very impressed with the necklace as it was just her style. When I asked a friend how much she thought the necklace cost, she thought it could easily have been twice if not three times the price!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image was very accurate
It came exactly as pictured - pearls were pretty white, no blemishes, mostly all round. The rubies were small, but faceted which gave them some sparkle. Comfortable to wear, no pinching. On sale + O rewards = very affordable & pretty pearl necklace. I want to get it in the emerald also when it goes on sale!
My daughter was very happy with this gift that I purchased her. It was to represent the birth stones of her 2 small children. She said it was beautiful.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? I never saw it
- How accurate was the sizing? I never saw it
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I never saw it
The gemstones were pretty and had sparkle to them. I was afraid they would be dull. However, it looks like I spent far more on this set than I did.I gave this as a gift and will be buying another for myself!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Even prettier in person
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Exceeded my expectations
This necklace looks pretty nice online, but now that I have it front of me I'm almost embarrassed to give it as a gift. Products from Overstock years ago had a certain value and quality that you could count on. That seems to have changed drastically in the last few years. I ordered four different products of similar type this year and I can say that only 1 of them lived up to my expectations. This product is tiny, too thin and flimsy.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image on site is much nicer than the real thing
- How accurate was the sizing? somewhat accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. For the price, very low quality
I bought this necklace to go with a pair of earrings that have rubies surrounding a pearl and they compliment each other very well. The rubies in necklace are close in color even though they are more opaque than clear, but still sparkle when hit by light. I also wear it as a longer look by adding a silver bracelet to lengthen that is hid under my collar.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Pearls are nice size and ruby beads add nice color touch
It's very nice--the pearls and ruby beads look nice together actually. I was a little worried that the ruby beads would look dull but they actually look nice and have some sparkles too. It's quite short--do read the description and try different length before you make decision--that's my recommendation.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? preety much the same
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
The ruby and pearl necklace is lovely, and i received several compliments when wearing it. I liked it so much i just purchased the emerald necklace --- which i am even more impressed with. The only issue I had is the O ring is so small to hook into that i had to have a bigger O ring put on. Cannot beat the price for the quality!
I received my pearl/ruby necklace today and was pleasantly surprised! The quality was even better than I had anticipated. The pearls are quality, have a nice heavy feel, and lay very nicely. The rubies are a vibrant red which compliments the white pearls. This necklace is a great piece and wonderful price for the quality.
This is a very attractive necklace, especially for the price. The pearls are slightly irregular, as is the case with all but the most expensive freshwater pearls, but that adds to the necklace's interest. The tiny rubies add a bit of zing, and the loose spacing of the pearls/stones keeps the necklace from looking too heavy. I don't care for the clasp - it's a bit difficult to fasten. But it's comfortable (doesn't chafe like some other clasps I have) and secure, so that's a minor objection. This necklace of real pearls and rubies is much nicer than most costume jewelry, and costs about the same. A much appreciated Valentine's gift!