Face it, white pearls are cliche: my mother wore them; so did her mother. These gray pearls really caught my eye; since I wear so much silver jewelry. They're a good length, add polish to my outfits, and are much more unusual than the typical costume-jewelry necklaces that so many other women wear. I recommend them if you want an accessory that is distinctive, buy these.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Closely
- How accurate was the sizing? OK
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fresh water pearls aren't like real pearls. They seem lighter and not as luminous.
I returned this item as the color of the pearls was too light and did not look the way I expected. Grey pearl should be darker in color.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? pearl was too light in color
- How accurate was the sizing? okay
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. okay