These are lovely, and an excellent buy. This is a long, sexy strand and not flimsy, either. The peacock colors are very nicely done, I see plum, aqua, etc. I know they are dyed, but they do not have a fakey look to them. I was surprised at how round they are. I have both AA and AAA (the highest quality) pearls, and these look like AAA to me, round, not "off round" like AA is supposed to be. I don't see any flaws or irregularites in shape, size, or color. They are really 8mm, but all the pearls I have gotten from anywhere were really the lower number of the range, so I think it is standard and did not mark off for it. They are individually knotted, with black thread, which is nice. Excellent purchase, I am very pleased with it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The actual product looks better than the image on the site
- How accurate was the sizing? Standard
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Better than AA. They looked more like AAA to me.
Purchased for a holiday gift. It went over very well.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- How accurate was the sizing? very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Almost lost it to a sister
Only about 10% of the pearls were peacock colored - the other 90% were copper. I'm really disappointed. I'm returning it today.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Color was totally different
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality good
i love this necklace. pretty coloring and durable. i noticed some white specs on the pearls when it arrived but they are hardly noticeable when being worn and may even be removable, not sure yet, havent tried. pretty good purchase though, i do not regret it
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice heavy necklace, durable
This string of pearls is better than I expected. The pearls have luster and the color is definitely peacock. I can wrap the string 3 times comfortably. I read many of the reviews and was not sure what I would receive, but I am extremely happy. The negative reviews do not reflect the pearls I received.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? better than I expected.
- How accurate was the sizing? spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
The beads for this necklace are very high quality, heavy and very symmetrical. I was a little concerned about the quality, cause I know how pearls can be, but this was great. My g/f loves it!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very well
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High Quality
I order these as a gift. I was very pleased with the strand of pearls size and luster. The color was a bit different from which I was expecting, more of a deep greenish color. But none the least was a great valve and made for a perfect gift.
I have to admit that I LOVE IT! It has become my very favorite and is so versatile and has so many beautiful colors that it can be worn with almos everything!! I have to admit i was a little disappointed when i saw that the size of the pearls were smaller than i expected, but soon realized they are actually the perfect size!
The color on the pearls was very nice. I ordered one strand and once I received it, I ordered a 2nd. They drape beautifully and mix well together and with other necklaces. I wore them with black and mixed them with other strands--got lots of compliments.
I was eagerly anticipating these, but was extremely disappointed to find that instead of being the blue-black-turquoise color I anticipated from the photo, the pearls were a brownish-green, almost bronzelike, especially in daylight. Not necessarily an ugly color, but the blue-black color was the reason I ordered them, and it was WAY off. I did not have the problem other reviewers mentioned of not being knotted between each pearl--these were--but there were a lot of kinks in the strand, and I think would have looked odd. Back they went. Most disappointing.
I gave these pearls to my bridesmaids to wear with their gowns. they love them! they are very shiny; nicely round; consistent size. one lady could wrap them 4 times, but the others could only get it 3. great length. individually knotted.
Great set of dark pearls - little ovoid, but pretty well matched - color varies but is dark and can be worn with black, grey or taupe easily. Long enough to wrap three times around my neck and I'm not small. Overall, I would say they are well worth it.