The large peral earing are quite nice for the money spent. Wish it had been a more rounded pearl for its size than a button shaped (bac of pearl is flat) pearl that I received which was not pointed out in the advertisement. On the whole, it is a nice pair of earings
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image on site when compared with the actual earings were a bit different. The picutre shows a large round pearl. The actual earings showed a more of a button type earing.
- How accurate was the sizing? The pair of earings looked quite large. Did not measure to see whether they were actually 11-12mm pearls
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the pearl earings looked quite nice
I adore these earrings. The earrings are quite beautiful. Posts could be more substantial as noted in previous reviews. However, the pearls are gorgeous nonetheless. I fully recommend!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? better in person--actual product is better than the image on the website
- How accurate was the sizing? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice
Just yesterday my girlfriend broke the pin on one. Hopefully we can get it replaced or fixed.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very close comparison
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is acceptable
These are beautiful, large, luscious pearls and were a great price. The reason they were a great price is, I guess, because they scrimped so much on the 14K yellow gold part: the post and earring back of these earrings are unbelievably tiny -- not at all in proportion to the large size of the pearl -- I fear I will lose one of them very soon because of this -- the backing is not large enough to hold such large pearls -- back tends to wiggle off of post and needs periodic checking. Must be worn very tightly in ensure back does not slip off post. Otherwise, a great little buy!!
These pearls are lovely: very large and lustrous. The only problem is that the backs are so tiny they don't hold the studs in place correctly when you wear them. I suppose the price of gold influenced the sizing of the backs but these are ridiculous....sized for an infant. I am using earring backs from another pair and happily wearing them. Everything else about them is great and I'd still recommend them.
Was very upset at the quality and shape of pearls nothing was said about them being flat not round like pearls should be. The backs of them are so freaking tiny you can't hardly put them on without losing the backing!! So sorry I bought them!! Wendy
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Site was completely different than real item
- How accurate was the sizing? smaller than I thought
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok i guess not as good as I thought it should be
After wearing only 2 times, the pearl separated from the tiny setting on one of the earrings. I believe that the setting is far too small for these relatively large pearls. Also, the earring backs are extremely loose and you run the risk of losing an earring or two.
At first I was a little leary in ordering jewelry online, but I must say the earrings met my expectations.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- How accurate was the sizing? Find
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Okay