Posts broke within 2 weeks. To be fair to the seller, I do wear pearl earrings daily (whenever out) and take them off at night. So that being said, broke within two weeks of daily taking off and putting on. Earrings should have held up if it had good quality workmanship!
I purchased these earrings for my daughter's 22nd birthday. She had been wearing costume jewelry pearl earrings, so she was thrilled to have "real" ones. They are beautiful! Having nothing to do with the quality of the earrings was the shipping time. I paid for expedited shipping, but it took a lot longer for her to receive them than it usually does for the free shipping. Disappointing, because they didn't arrive until almost a week after her birthday. Still, she is very, very happy with them and said it extended her birthday another week! We both would highly recommend these earrings!
These pearl earrings live up to the Akoya name. High luster. Great quality. Even the clasps are good (just like pictured... transparent with gold in the middle). The size is slightly bigger than I expected. It's more on the 9mm side than 8.5mm, but I kept them since they are great quality.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exactly as pictured
- How accurate was the sizing? a little larger than I expected
These are supposed to be Akoya pearls on 14kt. gold. However, they come with no Authentication certificate, which many pearls come with. So, short of taking them to a jeweler you have to rely on the supplier and Overstock's description.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Similar
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. As far as I can tell the quality of the pearls are nice.
AAA is accurate! Great quality, color, and size. They have a little stopper on the back but I question if it will ever be needed. Mine fit well and my lobe doesn't slouch at all! I love this earring!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? correct
- How accurate was the sizing? correct
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
the earrings were beautiful and seemed to be what we ordered the only thing I did not like was that there was no paper work with them to authnicate that they were real pearls. I bought them as a gift and would have like to have had some paperwork with them.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very good
- How accurate was the sizing? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seemed to be what we ordered
I had looked several places before looking at the ones you displaying on your site and I liked the way they looked to but not very familiar with pearls wasn't to sure about my choices. I called your customer service and got a very helpful and nice sales clerk and told her what I wanted and she just helped me to understand the best parts so I could understand how they would look when we got them. She spent all of the time I needed to make a decision. I didn't get her name but she very nice and helpful. I went ahead and bought them and one of the reasons was because I was treated so good by your store employee. So thanks for having helpful help.I will definitely check your site whenever I need to buy something again.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? They looked the same.
- How accurate was the sizing? Just what she wanted so very accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. They were the best that I had seen.
Earrings are pretty but way too large. Practically covered my entire ear. I did think they were well made, however, and ordered a pair in a smaller size after returning these.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Much larger than pictured
These pearls are great. It is hard to judge size but I purchased these for my high school aged daughter and they are the perfect large size girls are wearing, she was very pleased. We did take the advice of others and buy an inexpensive pair earring backs to use. We found the plastic disc did a good job of supporting the weight of the earrings.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
I hesitated to buy these earrings because with pearls you can't be sure the color and "glow" will be just what you want, but I figured for the price it was worth a shot. They are beautiful! I couldn't have gone to Tiffany's and gotten a pair I would like more. I wear them all the time. The back is a little small and can be hard to put on, but I have some extras from other earrings and they traded out just fine. Thanks O for another great bargain!
I bought these earrings as a gift for my mother and was so impressed when I received them! The quality (shape, color, size) is excellent and as advertised. They were elegant and looked as if they cost much more than what I paid. She was thrilled!