My 10 year old just got her ears pierced, so I wanted 14k earrings for when she can change them. I'm not a fan of dangley, big earrlings on young girls, so the pearl studs is a classic choice. The 4 mm are smaller than what I would wear, but are perfect for a young girl. I bought a 2nd pair for my niece who will get her ears pierced for her birthday, and I'm sure they'll be just right for her (she'll be 11). They come in leather-like white drawstring pouch, so I'll go out to buy a little box to wrap for my niece. Keep that in mind if these are a gift.
I was suprised with the size of the pearl. They are a little larger than I had imagined. They are a great buy, I got them for my daughter as a gift, the only thing I was disapointed in was the fact they did not come in a box, they came in a pouch which I think is a little cheesy. Happy with the earings they are beautiful.
I ordered these earrings thinking that I was getting a great deal for beautiful pearl earrings. This whole purchase has been a nightmare. The earrings were supposed to arrive within a week, in time for a birthday dinner for my best friend. Instead because of an error on the shipping label and the usual fiasco that comes with ***, they arrived about 5 days after the dinner. I brought the earrings to my friend who I was meeting at a restaurant and ask she tried to put them on then and there the second earring broke. The pearl popped right off the post. Now, you can pop the pearl back on, but you have to be careful any time you take it on and off and if you keep the big plastic back it comes with, you are guaranteed to go through this each time. I switched the back to a plastic one that slips on and off, but this is not what I should have to do. I paid for earrings that should stay in one piece. They're also smaller than I anticipated, though pretty, but at this point, I don't even want to deal with the headache of returning. Now I know why they ask if you want a warranty. This has been a terrible experience and product.
Perfect little pearl studs for those extra holes we all have in our ears, I wear them with bigger pearls, or other earrings, makes a change from the obligatory diamond studs.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very good
- How accurate was the sizing? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
These are for my second earring piercing. I love the size and quality of the stud. It stays on well, stand out, has nice sheen and were just what I was looking for in a pearl earring. Love the purchase.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? matched!
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice quality
so sad that I lost one already! good thing they were very inexpensive :)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? image was accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice
I lost one of my pearl earrings on a recent weekend trip and took immediately to Overstock to replace them. I am happy with the quality of these but they are MUCH smaller than I anticipated. They are tiny. I mean, REALLY small. I'm going to have to buy a second pair in a larger size.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? much smaller
The pearls arrived in time for the gift recipient, and she loves them.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Fine
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice quality
I bought these sweet little pearls for my 10 year-old grand daughter for her birthday....They seem to be the perfect size for a little girl. I also bought them for my middle daughter. She has many piercings in one of her ears...they seem to be the perfect size for the upper ear...
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? don't know
- How accurate was the sizing? very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very well done
Not sure why I kept these -- Don't wear them, as they are TOO small -- They Would be Fine for Children -- NOT adults !
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Portrayed larger than actual size
- How accurate was the sizing? Acurate ring size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Too Small
I love these earrings, just what I wanted smaller pearls to go in my second hole on my ears. Overstock sent the right 4mm pearl size. I can not believe it! Thank You!! Thank you!! Good price and recieved them fast. I buy from Overstock quit offen and never was disappointed.