Would work as everyday pair of earrings since not too heavy. Great and simple.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Just as pictured
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good but gold is on slim side
For the price, I think this is a good deal. I might give it as a gift to a younger person.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The earrings are smaller than the actual picture. Blue topaz is tiny.
- How accurate was the sizing? I'd guess the pearl is the right size but appears larger in the picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Pearls are pretty.
Bought this as a gift for Mom-her birthday is Dec. 25th. Very nice for the price. Only one disappointment : There were no rubber sliders / fasteners on the wires to keep them from falling out of the ears so I had to make a trip to the mall to get some. Also be aware there is no box. Just a red cotton "velveteen" bag to present the gift so you'll need to get a jewelry gift box somewhere. They look pretty and feminine.
I bought these earrings as a possibility present for my future mother-in-law from CT for Christmas. Out of the 3 options I tried, these were the sure winners. The pearls were great quality and the topaz were clear and sparkled, the french backs were a little wide but i pinched them in before I wrapped them up. I think they were a hit, I would buy them for myself if I had blue eyes.