A very nice gift item. Well made. EZ transaction. Thank you so much.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems to be well made.
These were a stocking stuffer for my mother-in-law. Her birthstone is peridot and she wears alot of it so these earrings go with alot of her jewelry. I see her wear them more when she dresses up as they do look dressy. Great gift!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? they were a little smaller than I expected but still very pretty
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seem to be holding up
These earring are very nice, everyday earrings. They are not very large or flashy. They come is a little pouch which makes the item appear less than fine jewelry. I gave them as a gift, repackaged and they were well received.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? They are note quite as large.
- How accurate was the sizing? The pearls match well on both earrings.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality.
The pearl and peridot earrings I bought were to replace an almost identical pair. They had been my favorites, and when I lost one down the sink I was broken hearted. When I saw these featured on Overstock.com, I thought they looked pretty close, so ordered them right away. I am delighted with the product. They're not identical to the photo, in that the pearl is round rather than oval, but over all, they're a gorgeous every day or dress up earring. The workmanship is very good, and I absolutely love them! I will order from Overstock.com with confidence in future, based on the quality of the earrings.
These are just right for daytime or evening, depending on what you are wearing. They are light and very subtle. They were shipped promptly and everything about this transaction was perfect. You can't go wrong with these little earrings!
This was a gift, and I indicated in the order that it was a gift so I wrote a short greeting, which included my name so that the receiver ( whose name was missing also) could tell from whom the gift was sent. The only marking on the plastic mailer was the text: Overstock.com and some ordering info. If I had not told me friend that I had sent a gift through Overstock, she would have had no idea from whom the gift came. So, from now on, I will never send an item as a gift from Overstock.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the sizing? Not applicable
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good