The necklace is delicate and pretty; but, as w/a few items I have purchased from the O, misrepresented. the beads were said to be a certain mm size, and they are far from it (pearls 4mm and turquoise beads approx 6mm was the description) the pearls may be 2-3mm, and the turquoise 3-4mm.
The necklace has a cheap little ring clasp...not the nice lobster clasp as shown in the photo and as mentioned in the description. It is very difficult to fasten. I returned one and bought another hoping it would have the right clasp. It did not.
I can wear this necklace with denim or silk. Well-made and unique design. Love it!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Right on
- How accurate was the sizing? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well-made
Wore it for 2 weeks and it broke while I was getting dressed leaving pieces all over the floor. Lost to many pieces to have it repaired. Poor decision to purchase this pretty necklace. REALLY don't do it!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looks better in person but fragile
- How accurate was the sizing? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fragile 2 stars for being pretty enough to draw you in
This necklace looks great with casual as well as dressy clothing. It adds a special touch to V-neck tops.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very close
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is a good quality necklace for the price.
Looked at hundreds of turquoise necklaces, but the minute I saw this one, knew it was what I was looking for. Like someone else commented, the clasp was a little small and hard to hook, but Isolved that by attaching a magnetic clasp on it.. Very feminine and dellicate, love it!