This is a very nice necklace, but it is quite tricky to open and close the clasp as it is a true choker length -- especially if you have long fingernails. Otherwise, an elegant piece of jewelry.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
This necklace is a great accessory to have to add color to my black, white and grey essentials.I have been looking for a classic red necklace to wear with a crisp white shirt and this fits the bill. I would have liked the red to be a bit brighter like the picture, but the cranberry red looks good as well.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The red appears brighter on site.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality comparable to the price.
The faceted red agate necklace is a rare find. I like the cut of the stones and I like the 16inch length. This is not a bright ruby red but a lovely shade of red nonetheless. I also love the bit of sparkle the faceting lends to the agate. Truly a lovely piece.
These agate beads are truly clear. Thery are cut with facets which makes them shine and reflect light in all directions. Each bead is seperated with a small seed pearl, making matching jewelery easier. Most people ask me if they are RUBYs, because they look like them....really! WOW. They are elegant, and yet somewhat demure. I'd buy these in every color of the rainbow if they exhisted! Go for it...you could never be dissapointed.
i love this necklace. it sits wonderfully on the neck. the red agate facets are sparkling and the the pearls are very similar in color and nacre. i would have preferred that the string to be knotted between the beads but for the price i can over look that because it is so lovely.