I was heartbroken over the loss of a cultured pearl necklace that my husband bought me. Finally admitting that I might never find them, I decided to replace them and found the DaVonna Pearl Necklace on your site. Although they are not as fine as the necklace I lost, they are a decent substitute, and an excellent value for the price. Thanks.
I don't know much about pearls or even jewelery for that matter but I ordered this for my wife and she loved it. Definitely seemed worth the price. It arrived quickly (within 4 days I think).
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looks accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? a little smaller than I expected, probably should have got the 20"
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. looks good to me
This is a beautiful necklace. There is no flaw in the necklace. I just would prefer a little more length. If you like pearl necklaces this is a beautiful find.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very Nice
- How accurate was the sizing? Although it says 18 inch it seemed a little tight.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
Bought it for my girl for a night out to dress up her outfit, it was perfect, she loved it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? yes
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Good
I know this was inexpensive but is is pure junk. The clasp is flimsy and hard to open close looks more like a little girls costume jewelry .
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? not even close to true representation
- How accurate was the sizing? close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very low end. You could have gotten better quality at the local flea market
The necklace is really nice and looks great on my daughter. The packaging is cheap and really takes away from the overall first impression of the product.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The necklace looked just as it was pictured.
- How accurate was the sizing? Right size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the necklace is very good.
My daughter joined a sorority where a string of pearls was the mandatory accessory for all activities and events. On a 'single mom of a college student' budget, these pearls came to the rescue. I was a little worried that they would look cheap, but I was pleasantly surprised to find they were quite nice. They were a good weight and all the pearls were evenly sized. It looked very nice on her, and the price eased my mind about them getting lost or stolen. I'd recommend this for any budget-conscious person in search of pearls.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The picture does not do it justice.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice for the price
This is a great litle pearl necklace for the money. It comes in a little pouch, so if you want to wrap it, find yourself a box. No big deal. Great price & no one is going to be that close to inspect my pearl necklace. Pearls look perfect w/ any outfit. Everyone needs a pearl necklace-this one is priced right AND has a 14K gold clasp.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? good
I purchased these for a friend for her birthday after I ordered a strand from another (much, much pricier!) website. The first, more expensive strand was a disaster--it fell apart, the pearls were oddly shaped, and the clasp was flimsy. I cannot tell you how thrilled I was to pull this set out of the box when they came. They are simply beautiful. Medium sized, even, well selected--she's worn them every day for the last month and they are still in great condition. (The price certainly isn't bad either!) If you're in your mid twenties and you're looking for a great pair of casual/dressy pearls, these are your best bet. I intend to buy myself a set for my birthday in a few weeks. They were a bit slow getting to me, but that's only in comparison to other Overstock shipping. They took--gasp!--seven business days, whereas Overstock stuff generally takes about 3. So plan ahead--you will be happy you did.