I had ordered two other tanzanite rings from O and had been very disappointed by the quality of those rings which I ended up returning. So I was unsure of what to expect with this ring..Well, let me tell you, I was very pleased when I opened up the box and saw this ring! The color of these tanzanites are a medium blue very true to the picture and a beautifully matched trio! I Cannot stop looking at them! I would highly recommend this ring!
I chose this ring out of the many tanzanite rings available because I wanted all the tanzanite I could get for my money! Other rings had diamonds mixed in, which increased their prices. I wanted to pay for just the tanznite gems and this ring fit that criteria at a good price.The three stones in this ring are evenly matched in color and shape, and the color is as pictured-- not deep purple/blue nor too light, but somewhere in the middle. The actual ring size is also accurate in the picture shown with the measurement scale. I did notice that the stones are "all surface" and no depth, which is fine with me, as I would rather have a larger stone on the surface than a small surface and more depth. This way the majority of the stone is the face on the ring. The sterling silver is nice quality, and the setting is fine workmanship. When I wore this ring next to my white gold wedding ring set I couldn't see the difference in the metals. The ring I bought was true to my usual size, so I wouldn't suggest ordering up or down.
Purchased these to go with a pair of tanzanite, three stone earrings and they match very very well. Ring seems to have snug prongs so far. It really is a beautiful ring and fits well on my hand.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
The ring is very pretty. the stones are smaller than i expected. I have to have it resized to an 8.5 which is going to cost me $35.00, so it is becoming an expenive ring. the Tanszanite stones are light blue with no purple qualities at all. I was hoping it would be alot darker blue than it is. I priced out rings in the Carribean and they were much more expensive than this one, but they were a darker color and better quality. overall, I like the ring it is very pretty and shiny. I am not disappointed that I bought it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the color looks darker online than in person.
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the stones are smaller than I expected.
I thought I wanted something just like this; outstanding color but not in your face bling. But in person the stones were more blue than purple and although I have small fingers they just didn't grab enough attention. If the setting had been in an antique looking style it might have worked better. I returned the ring and ordered two others with larger stones and haven't seen them yet.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Stones were well matched but not as bright
- How accurate was the sizing? a bit large
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was great
Good quality for the price. I was quite impressed with the ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very nice comparison
- How accurate was the sizing? the ring chart was a great help and very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I was very pleased with the quality.
I felt the color of the stones were very, very pale and did not look like the image at all, but O.com did not agree with me. Trying to buy rings on line is not for me. Images can be deceptive or packages can vary.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? no
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
Very pleased with the purchase. Am enjoying wearing the ring the stones are matched and look like it cost much greater than the price I paid.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
a deal with this size of tanzanites and sterling silver ring is good size to match with those three stone gemstones.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? match
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok
I am a true Tanzanite fanatic and this ring fits nicely into my vast collection. The cut of the stones allows the sparkle to come thru. Tho a little light in color it is a gorgeous ring for everyday wear. The fit is perfectly a size 6. I would certainly recommend this ring for anyone from a young lady to a senior like myself. Never been disappointed with jewelry from O.
The size of the ring was right for my small hand, but the stones were a very light blue with not even a hint of purple hue, and nothing like the deeper color pictured - doesn't even look like tanzanite. The stones were muted next to the silver, so they didn't even show up much. Had to send it back.
Beautiful ring! The color is about medium blue and medium purple. This is probably the best Tanzanite ring for the price online. The shipping was super fast. It only took two days!
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? excellent
This ring is delicate and perfect for my lady's small hand. The color of the stones are a pale purple with a bluish tint. She has had several friends tell her how beautiful they think it is. It was meant as a "promise" ring and she loves it.