I bought this as a Christmas gift for my Mother, and was almost too embarrassed by the quality to give it to her. The entire piece - chain, connecting hooks, and the "charm" itself look like they came out of a gumball machine. The item is being sold for a very low price, just don't think you are getting some kind of great "deal" on a quality necklace. Might be a good gift for a young girl (10-14) that could potentially lose/break something nice.
Looks and feels like the real McCoy. Perfect accent jewelry.the stones glitter and the polished gold tone silver shines like the real thing. I will be shopping Overstock more for jewelry pieces. Seems to be of better quality than those sold at local costume jewelry stores.
The picture of the necklace makes it appear balanced and pretty with some sparkle. The actual necklace was a disappointment. The sparkle effect was dull and it seemed out of porportion with length being stretched out. I returned this item.
Don't get this necklace. My niece will be so disappointed on Christmas. This is a product you need to see before you buy it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the image seemed more elegant
- How accurate was the sizing? the product is big and gaudy
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the chain looks cheap
I love this product and I would buy it again. I might even buy it as a gift for a friend.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the same
- How accurate was the sizing? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent