I ordered this product on the premise that the product would stand true to its description "Black Diamond Accent Paw ...". While the sterling silver backing and necklace potions stood true, the Black Diamond claim, fell wayyyy short. I am not sure if it was simply handling the gems or if the sunlight effected the finish or even the gems, but be sure to find within one day, this item turning a weird green (similar to that of a Hazmat oil slick residue like green). I chose this item to finish adorning the decorative dog themed bow/ribbon and trimming on a wide brimmed straw hat. The Black paw was a stunning and striking enhancement to this bow, but now the greenish hue eludes to be more of a "funky paw" appearance. Not the statement I was Hoping OR Paying for. My girlfriend paid quite a bit of money for a dragonfly pendant at a well-known anchor store - it also boasting of Black Diamond on its wings. Hers too, turned the same "funky green". So what is it with false representation for Black Diamonds? Are these dyed green gems with a false proviso of Black Diamonds?
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? For day #1, after that, NOPE
- How accurate was the sizing? Very Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. False claim of Black Diamonds: Poor, at BEST
This was a "thinking of you" present as my dog was taking a turn for the worst (she's doing better now again, thankfully). My mom loves the necklace and doesn't take it off at all. Good for everyday wear and will go with many things. Just cute!
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? OK
I usually expect better quality than was I pay for but this was worse. The reviews said it was prettier than the picture and sparkly, but it is very flat, non sparkly and unattractive.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? about the same
- How accurate was the sizing? not an issue
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not very good
I purchased this item for my wife, for her birthday. being a dog lover, she instantly noticed that the base of the paw print, is in the shape of an upside down heart. I didn't even notice until she saw it. Item is good quality. I will recommend this item and this website to others.
I am so disappointed with the quality of this item. It literally looks like something that came out of a dime store. There is 1 (ONE) black diamond. The rest of it is kind of hammered to be made to look like its black in the photo. I cannot believe overstock even sells it!!!!!