The earrings are a good value for the price. They are as described. Not top notch quality but good quality in align with the price. Brown diamond earrings are expensive and after looking in stores and online for many days, I was thrilled to find these.
The are good run about hoops,the brown diamonds are not very sparkly yet can tell they are brown,which is what I wanted.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? quite accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. well made, were not flimsy
These look very nice. They are weighted nicely too. Nice shine. I wear them with my Black diamond studs and the beautiful brown diamond wave ring that I purchased through O, along with the cute black diamond necklace from the great O. I have to say that after about twelve hours though, I do start to feel them. Keeping in mind that I have worked out in them, worked eight hours in them and was on the phone numerous times. One of the earrings did open on me and that makes me a little nervous. It only happened to me once and I'm hoping I just didn't have it closed all the way. I am checking them throughout the day. Good pair of earrings. I highly recommend them.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
I lost one of my original earrings and loved them so much, I reordered them! The cognac-colored stones sparkle and the antiqued silver gives the earrings a one-of-a-kind look. The size of the hoops is just right for any occasion and any outfit. Understated elegance, love them.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- How accurate was the sizing? Correct
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality for an inexpensive price
These hoops are a lovely, substantial earring. They are not the giant over-sized hoops you see celebs wear; so perfect for everyday wear and then can be worn for evening dress-up. I had a little problem with the opening, but once I stretched the soft metal, they opened up so I could get my earlobe where it was meant to go. So far I've had no problem with losing any stones (because of the modification) Lovely, sparking and suble for all occations.
The only place that actually has diamonds on it are what you see on the earring in the picture. The backside is blank, the inside front is blank. I definitely got trolled.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Terrible
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Cheap