I was looking for a wedding band to go with my black diamond engagement ring. This ring was a good price and I thought it would look good with my ring. When I first opened it and tried it on, it did look very good next to my other ring, however, after looking at the stones in the light I quickly saw that most of the stones were broken or chipped off. The quality was absolutely awful. If the stones would have been put in properly and weren't broken, it would have been perfect. Really disappointed with the quality of this product.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Decent
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
I was so excited when this ring arrived so quick. I thought it was so pretty in the picture. I was immediately dissapointed when I opened the package. It just looked so cheap. The price was so good, I couldn't resist ordering. I thought it was going to be one of those great deals. I was wrong. Also, the size of the ring ran really small.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It is a MUCH prettier ring in the picture. I was very dissapointed in how cheap the ring looked when it arrived.
- How accurate was the sizing? I ordered a size 7. I couldn't get it over my knuckle.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The price was right, so I guess you get what you pay for.
Buy this ring if you like detail in metalcrafting. The size is accurate. Don't buy this ring if you, if you expect full cut round diamonds.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? hard to compare since detail is quite small
- How accurate was the sizing? real good fit
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. like the filigree work, didn't like the diamond "chips". looked like broken glass.hmmm
This Sterling Silver ring of DB Designs was a fun surprise when receiving it from Overstock.Com. Most of the photos are accurate when browsing and shopping for pieces but coupled with the pricing of the product along with the small yet stunning ring purchased, I am very pleased with the quality, sizing and appearance. I will now be viewing and shopping other DB Designs pieces.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image on the site presented the ring as I expected it, however the actual ring is more appealing.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. With sterling silver jewelry, I always expect durable, authentic-looking pieces. This ring met all of my expectations.
I have paired this ring with another prettier Tanzanite eternity ring and they work well together. But alone, this ring is not worth the price. The metal work is interesting and lovely (i.e. looks rather archaic/ medieval in design), but the diamonds look very rough and dull. I would have given the design/ metal work 3.5 - 4-stars, but the diamonds only 1 - 2 stars. So, if you're looking for a single, pretty, sparkly, diamond eternity ring, look for something else. But if you're not at all fussy and are looking for a plain but interesting silver stackable ring (i.e. to be paired with another pretty precious stone eternity ring) this could work.