My mother is the kind of person who always likes to accessorize her jewelry with her daily attire (she works as a manager at a financial institution). For many years, my father would buy my mother pieces of fine jewelry with certain stones; one year it was nothing but blue topaz, then emerald, then pearl, then amethyst, etc. Usually she would get the ring and earrings for Christmas, then the matching necklace and/or bracelet for Birthday (in June). Well for awhile, given this economic slump we have been in, money has been tight and my mother has not had a new piece of jewelry in several years. I wanted to buy her something special I know she would never buy or ask for herself. She is a gold person, but the black diamonds look much better set in silver. She opened it on Christmas morning and was overwhelmed. She was like a kid in a candy store; she loved her new piece of "bling". She wears black often, so I thought this piece would match a lot of her clothes. I was VERY satisfied with this product and this website. I ordered the ring two weeks before Christmas, and within a week I received it in the mail, ample amount of time. I was afraid the ring would be too small, because it was a little hard to tell the size on the website, but I was not disappointed. I now want to go back and buy her the matching necklace for her birthday. Maybe next year I will buy her the brown diamonds. This was my first experience with Overstock, but definitely not my last.
First of all, just let me say I love jewelry! I know alot about it. I have looked for at least two years for black diamond jewelry. When I recieved a *% coupon from overstock, I bought this ring. Not expecting very much.It looks exactly like one at a major department store that costs - at least twice as much. The black diamonds are very sparkly. You can actually see them- you don't need a microscope!!! The only negetave is the black diamonds could be a shde darker. They are black, but not coal black. But for the price, and the fit and the look, I'm keeping this ring. Even the ones in stores are not always coal black. I want the earrings now!! Thanks overstock!! I really appreciate the great buy!
As a big fan of black diamonds, I couldn't resist it. Because of the low price, I wasn't expecting a whole lot, but boy was I surprised. It's not small, it's not gigantic. It sits perfectly on the finger and it really sparkles. Everyone loves it. It's also sturdy and doesn't feel cheap at all! Couldn't be happier with this purchase. Recommended.
Was a little if'y at first. I mean it didn't cost that much and was worried about what I was going to get. When i got it I was really happy. It compared to the stuff that my wife gets at XXXXX and XXXXXXX. When my wife opened it she was mad that I spent a lot of money on her, but wink wink, I didn't. Great stuff, Thanks :)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? What you see is what you get :)
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality
Was not exactly what I was expecting. My girlfriend noticed that alot of the chips looked scratched. Looks good in light. Was worth the money that was spent.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Pretty close
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
i got this ring as a pre-engagement ring. like a promise ring. i liked it enough to get the same in brown diamonds. i recommend this site to anyone who wants to shop, whether its for jewelry, clothes, home decor or anything in between.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the picture doesn't do the ring justice, it's better looking in person!
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality is better than fair, so far so good.
beautiful perfect gift,the product was great, a few months after receiving it one of the stones came out, overstock was great about sending a replacement at no charge and they did not have my size, so they sized it for free.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the product was great, a few months after receiving it one of the stones came out, overstock was great about sending a replacement at no charge and they did not have my size, so they sized it for free.
I order from O.com all the time and i just love the product that I purchase
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? it looks better in person that on the web site
- How accurate was the sizing? on point
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it looks great and i love it
like this ring very much. will return for a smaller size. looks expensive also
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? great
- How accurate was the sizing? almost accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
I really like this ring. I bought it along with the black diamond belt buckle ring, and they look very pretty together. This ring is a very good bargain, and it is pretty, I just wish it had a bit more shine to the black diamonds. Overall though, I'm glad I bought it and am enjoying wearing it.
I have worn this ring for about 2 weeks now and I really love it. It is just the right amount of sparkle, and not over done. Have had many compliments. So far haven't lost any stones, but this ring appears to be very well made. Good job Overstock!
Looks cheap and it feels even cheaper - DONT BOTHER BUYING THIS RING . You will be disappointed
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? did not look at all like the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. cheap
This is the first item I have ever ordered from Overstock.com that will be returned. While I was very pleased with how quickly the package arrived, the ring itself was a real disappointment. A majority of the stones were very dull, and the ring was much larger than I thought it would be based on the photos. If you have small hands and do not like the way bigger pieces look on your fingers, this is definitely not the right ring for you. I was also very disappointed in how expensive it would have been to use one of their return shipping labels; I will take my chances and ship is back via another carrier.
What a disappointment! The ring looks like a square setting and very clean. What I received was a rectangular setting and a very murky set of pave stones--the black and white have gray tones. The metal that holds the stones in this ring is also thick and way too high. The ring was to replace one I lost, but what I lost was much higher quality, even though not high priced.