I ordered this ring along with a white sapphire and black diamond solitare to wear as a wedding set. The matched perfect and I couldn't be happier. I get compliments all the time on them!
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent
I was honestly impressed with this ring. The diamonds are beautifully placed in two rows! Amazing and the shine is soo brilliant. My partner was more than thrilled when he received the ring! Blown Away! Thank you again O!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Not compared to in real person.
- How accurate was the sizing? Just right
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. 10 plus
A truly gorgeous ring and well worth the price. Using this as a wedding band for out of town trips, but wear it all the time now!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? A little big
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
For the price, I obviously wasn't expecting huge black diamonds. However, the ring is pretty much how I expected it to look. I love that it is casual enough for everyday wear, but yet it will look great if I wear it out as well. I opted to buy it eventhough previous folks had given the ring some negative reviews. Today, as I wear it, I'm really glad I didn't let those reviews sway my decision because I'm totally digging this ring!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Decent
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
I read all the reviews before purchasing the ring for myself, and i think if people are worried purchase it and get a look yourself, because it wasnt at all that the other reviewers had to say...so, I think take a look for yourself and make up your own mind...I think it is beautiful
This is the first bad review I've ever had to put on Overstock.com. I had wanted this ring for a while. My other black diamond ring from Overstock.com is really gorgeous. But this ring didn't come close to being good. First of all, the diamonds were gray, not black (huge disappointment!) Secondly, the diamonds are VERY tiny, and one diamond was missing! I had to send it back.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Like some others said, the diamonds were gray, not black.
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing was accurate
After 30 yars of wedded bliss, I decided to replace my wedding band which I bought in NYC's Diamond District. It had lost a stone, so I went for a black diamond and white gold band. I decided to het this to wear as my every day ring, because I do a lot of gardening etx. Stursy but looks very nice
This ring looks pretty in pictures, but it is not of quality. I sent it back b/c it was too big. I were a size seven and it was more like an eight. Also about 3 stones looksed as if they would fall out in no time. Over all no satisfied with the quality if this ring.
This is the worst piece of jewelery I have ever purchased. The diamonds are not black or even grey and the craftsmanship is horrible. This is the only bad review I have ever written but I had to let everyone know that if you decide to buy this ring, be prepared to be disappointed.