This ring is ideal for those people who are looking for a good looking ring simelar to Chocolate Diamonds. The real ones are just so costly and right now not in my budget. This ring was just what I wanted and in silver, right in my price range. The brown is a little darker than the picture but is still nice.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Right on!
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This ring looks like the expesive Chocolate diamonds that cost so much more.
Nicely styled, the size was accurate. For the price, it was excelleny buy.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very Good Depicition
- How accurate was the sizing? Correct
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Womans ring
I bought 2 of these rings for my husband and myself for Valentine's Day. They are very pretty, but within 5 days, the gold plating was gone. The silver underneath has an orangy appearance. The ring has somewhat of a "cheap" feel to it. We will continue wearing them, as the diamonds are very showy. Overall, you get what you pay for!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image was just as product I purchased.
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This ring has the quality comparable to higher end Department store costume jewelry.
This is truly a beautiful ring! I get compliments on it all the time! I did notice the the back side is pretty scratched up already and I've only worn it a week. The scratches (so far) are just on the bottom. I wouldn't say this is from excessive wear either. Very comfortable to wear!
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? good
This is a very nice looking ring. Since is is gold-over..I rated it a "4" only because I don't know "how" it would "wear" in the long run. IF I was to wear it just on special occasions and keep it nicely packed in velvet, I think it would last a good long time. Other than this, I am not an expert on overlaying and so I don't know the long term here. It is a pretty ring...Band, for a larger hand.