Received the ring in the mail and the stones of the ring were not clear like the picture shows them. The ring did not have the amount of shine and sparkle that I was expecting from the picture. The ring was the perfect size but the lack luster stones made me return it.
The price was fantastic, and the gift was perfect. But although all o.co jewelry has detailed info of measurements and sizes, as a typical costumer, I was only slightly disappointed that the picture of the item looked BETTER than the true result. HOWEVER it was still a fascinating piece. As a gift for my mother, she has worn it every day since it arrived and it still has a new ring shine to it. The ONLY dirty look it ever gets is when my mother is doing messy tasks, but is easily cleaned. The delivery was just in time and extremely well priced. If allowed, I would have rated it a 4.5 instead of a 4, but the rating system of the cite is only in whole numbers. In other words, 4.5 and still amazing.
I like the ring. Its goes well with my other heart/black accent jewelry. Sort of disappointed... the size was smaller than expected. Just adapted. to much trouble to send back.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? better in real
- How accurate was the sizing? runs small-not true to size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
I was very dissapointed when I opened the package to find a ring that was NOTHING like the description or it's picture. It's very flat looking and looks cheap.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Terrible
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was OK.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very poor, would have returned it, but it wasn't worth spending the money on postage.