Bought this on a whim when it was less than a dollar and cheap shipping. Very nice necklace, a bit too short for me but fits my daughter perfectly. Lovely!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact
- How accurate was the sizing? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice, high quality
These pearls were perfect for my cruise. I would recommend them to anyone.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? beartiful pearl necklace for the money
- How accurate was the sizing? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
Lovely necklace, I just wish it came in a nicer package.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly like picture
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice product
I initially got this when they were givning them away and all you had to pay was shipping. Mine arrived broken. After calling customer service and reporting the problem, they very promptly sent me a replacement and suggest that I not even bother with returning the broken one. Item arrived nicely packaged and in a sheer fabric bag (can't remember the name of those little drawstring bags at this time). The perls are tiny, and workmanship is average, but I feel like I have seen necklance & bracelet sets in big box stores for similar price, and the pearls look better. These pearls have a ridge in each of them. It dosen't bother me, but I can see it causing the item to look a bit cheap. Wouldn't buy exact item again.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? acurate image
- How accurate was the sizing? n/a
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. average to mediocre
It took a few weeks longer than usual for the necklace to come, but it did and I was pleasantly surprised by it. I only paid the shipping, and most of the other reviews seem to be from the same promotion, so I was judging it based off of that price. I would NOT recommend getting this necklace for your mother or spouse, unless they like costume jewelry or it's a "just because" gift. It isn't of great quality, but it's surprisingly attractive and sweet looking, and I have found myself wearing it surprisingly often. The clasp does tend to slip, potentially down your top in public, so I highly recommend reinforcing the lock! That's a very easy fix, and re-stringing it isn't much more difficult if you choose to do that, but I've never had the need to. The necklace is especially nice with sweaters or under blouses with the top few buttons undone. It's not a piece I'm terribly attached to, but it's still attractive and a step above costume jewelry.
This necklace is simple, dainty and feminine. I wear it on both casual and formal occasions. The first one I received was broken upon arrival, but the second was intact and I have been wearing it frequently for almost two years already. I have gotten many compliments on it as well; I would recommend this necklace to everyone.
I was very disappionted with this necklace. The pearls looked cheap and the clasp was a lobster claw and a jump ring - think tiny key ring. The string used was thin and not strong at all. It also arrived broken. I called to complain, was sent a second necklace and had the same issues. I would NOT recommend this to anyone.