i ordered this ring for my boyfriend for our 1 yr anniversary.. after a couple weeks of having it the black on top of the ring was starting to chip of and it the clean look pretty much went away.. he said the ring was very comfortable but i wouldnt recommend it to someone if they want a ring that lasts more then a couple weeks.
I bought this ring for myself. After only a couple weeks of wear, the black in the middle starts to scratch and fade. It is now to the point that I don't even wear it anymore. Would not recommend this ring, unless it is only worn in the pool.
My 16 year old saw this ring and immediately wanted it. For the price, why not? He liked it. He's worn it, and hey, satisfying a teenager is, "Mission Impossible", so this was an easy win. Personally, it was "O.K." The ring appears to have been painted entirely black, then the black was removed around the edges for the two toned effect. In one place the black was not removed cleanly so it looked a little "Cracker Box-ish" to me. It's weight was also negligible, which is unusual for Stainless Steel jewelry. But....AGAIN, HE LIKED IT.
I read reviews and mulled over different rings before selecting this one over 2 months ago now. I love it, wear it every day on my wedding ring finger to show my commitment to my girlfriend. Only time i dont wear it is in the shower or when im working. I dont know what people are talking about scratches because i dont have one scratch and it shines just like the day i bought it. I wish there was a .25 size on the chart but went with the 12, sometimes its hard to take off but i believe its the soap at work that does it. if you want a fabulous ring for your beloved get this one you wont be disappointed.
This ring is pretty small which makes it less masculine.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It is smaller then I was expecting.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Appears ok.
It looks and feel's great! My wife also has one, which we wear as matching wedding rings.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact
- How accurate was the sizing? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. top quality
Got it as a gift for my fiance and he loved it. Wears it everyday. Nice color, fits a little loose but not enough so that It would fall off.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It was much more shiny in person. Very polished looking.
- How accurate was the sizing? My fiance is an 11.5, that's the size I ordered the ring in but it still fit a little loose.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good. Doesn't get easily scratched.
the ring itself is beautiful, but not for every day wear, as the black wears off quickly, I am a stay at home dad, so it is not from wear and tear at work. It fits and feels better then my expensive gold ring, just to bad the plating wears off so easy.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. perfect
We wanted to give our kids a memento of our wedding so this was perfect. When one was lost, it was not fatal and easily (and speedily I might add) replaced.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- How accurate was the sizing? Pretty accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. cheap feel but it was an inexpensive choice