I looked at this bracelet for a while before I bought it. I bought two, one for me, one for my brother. The quality was there BUT the size is misleading. We both have 8" wrist. The product states 8" BUT it is far short and they would NOT fit !.... Otherwise I love the look, quality and color.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? close
- How accurate was the sizing? poor
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
The leather is brown and I thought I'd gotten the brown roping but it looks pretty greenish. I avoided the green one cuz the pic looked like the leather was black. Apparently it isn't cuz my friend got the green and it looks very similar. Clasp is flimsy though. Had to bend it tightly to keep it on. Also the metal edging around the colored rope is cheap. Getting wet is a problem...
I bought this as a gift for a special guy. He loves it and wears it every day.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It looked exactly like the photo.
- How accurate was the sizing? It was a bit snug at first, then stretched to fit perfectly.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I was very pleased with the quality.
I was worried about the clasp, but it is easy to put on and snap. Love it!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent. Looks expensive.
It took me a few hours to realize that the source of the moldy, mildewed smell was coming from my new bracelet. It looked fairly good, altho a bit large but it stunk!!! I have tried washing it with mild dish soap, burying it in a bowl of baking soda and, finally, running it thru the washer on a low cycle with some towels. The stench simply will not go away! It seems to have originated in the twine but now it's permeated the leather, too. Unfortunately I only have the label for Goodwill donations, not 'normal' returns, but surely the one I received wasn't the only one in a warehouse affected. A serious waste of money.
Buy this product at your own risk. As soon as i had this out of it's bag, nice packaging, and put it on the first thing i noticed was the clasp was very loose. It kept coming undone on me As I tried to tighten the clasp by pinching it, the leather came undone from the metal clasp. Now I have 2 problems. I only spent $$ bucks on it so it's not a huge waste, I can afford to eat it, but pay attention to the reviews, Way too many negatives to be just a bunch of disgruntled consumers.