The ring is beautiful and just as described. Customer Service at Overstock.com is poorly lacking in the service area. I ordered two of these rings, but only received one. The rings were sent by two different suppliers in two different methods. The ring ordered for husband was delivered via FedEx; it was received in a timely manner and was the correct size. My husband loves it. Unfortunately, my ring did not arrive. In reviewing the shipment information on Overstock.com's website, it indicated that my ring had been delivered via USPS First Class Mail. I looked everywhere for the item to no avail. When I notified Overstock.com that the package had not been received, the response I received in the chat was, "We see that the product was delivered." The CSR initiated a trace of the package, which took 4-days; after which, they indicated that the package could not be located and agreed to send a replacement ring via standard shipping. The replacement ring arrived, but it was the wrong size. The packing slip indicated size 9, but the label on the ring packaging indicated size 11. When I notified Overstock.com via chat, the response I received was, "If the shipping label indicates size 9, then a size 9 was shipped." My response was that if the ring was a size 9, it would fit correctly and there would be no need to contact Customer Service. I requested that delivery of the ring be sent overnight, but Customer Service said that overnight delivery is not an available option and that the only way expedited service could be provided was if I requested a refund and returned the ring, then place a new order and pay for the expedited shipping. Customer Service indicated that they would refund the shipping costs, but that it would take 30-45 days to receive the money. I returned the ring to Overstock.com and requested a refund, only to be charged a $6.95 return fee from the amount that will be refunded. If my husband and I did not want matching wedding bands, I would not have placed a new order for the replacement ring. This was my first experience with Overstock.com, and I made the purchases on Overstock.com based on a friend's referral. If you want a great product and do not care about customer service, then this ring through Overstock.com is perfect! And while I would recommend the product, I would not recommend purchasing through Overstock.com.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? See my review comments.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
The pricing was very good and the ring itself was very pretty. The laurel inlay was actually raised - it is the band that the laurel sits on that is inlaid. And although my husband is actually a size 12 ring, this ring measured as a 12.5. Since it is tungsten, it can't be sized down.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The rel laurel inlay is actually raised
- How accurate was the sizing? was 1/2 size too large
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Good
Great ring! It looks as good on his had hand as it does in the picture. In fact, my husband was deploying and we wanted to get his ring before he left. So while he was at pre-deployment training I ordered this ring,. where it would be here before he left. Well he did the same thing. When her came home bofore leaving for deployment I told him I ordered his ring and he said I ordered one to...So we started describing the ring, Out of all of the rings on Overstock, we ordered the exact same ring. So lets just say this one was meant to be :) We love it. And it was delivered very quick and he was able to leave for his deployment with a ring on his finger. Very happy.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? true to the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. amazing
I could not be happier in getting this ring. It was exactly as shown. I would recommend to this ring to anyone!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image matched perfectly so when I received the product it was exactly as shown on the web site
- How accurate was the sizing? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Stunning quality
I got this ring for my husband along with a ring for me here the size is a bit ok I got my husband a nine it fits comfortable all I have to say my husband loves his ring so much he even sleeps with it on great buy for the right price by the way his hands look so manly with this ring on its actually a eye catcher !!!!!;)so guys this ring is a great buy u will love it. And it's heavy!!! Like u know good quality heavy but very light on fingers
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Better
- How accurate was the sizing? Very true
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
Ordered for my husband for 13yr anniversary after losing his original band, he was very satisfied with this ring! Very stylish yet very elegant look and didn't break my pocketbook! This color looks great on darker skin tones also!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Beautiful look
- How accurate was the sizing? Is big for size but I ordered smaller and it fit perfect!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Love the quality! Very elegant & yet stylish look for any man
Beautiful Ring! My soon to be hubby couldn't make up his mind between this ring and another. The only down fall was that this ring was tighter than he was comfortable with so he went with the other. :( It is truly a very classic ring with something a little extra. I would recommend though that when ordering you go up to the next size because it is a little thicker than normal.
- How accurate was the sizing? Ran a little small
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Wonderful
The ring is a little bulky and rubs on the other fingers on either side of the ring. It is very nice looking but is a little large due to the fact that it only comes in whole sizes. Very flattering and looks like it will hold up without loosing its luster over time.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image on the site is true to life.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing is accurate I just don't like that they don't have half sizes and the ring is not resizable.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the ring is nice. It is a heavy ring and seems that it will hold up to the active lifestyle that my husband leads.
My husband and I both love this ring. I wanted something that would not get scratched up and this ring has not disappointed! I would definately order again. I loved this ring when I saw it on line and ordered it for our anniversary. He LOVED it!!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? I loved the look of it online, but it looked even better in person
- How accurate was the sizing? I felt it ran big. My husband wears an 13 and I am glad I ordered the 12. It was perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent qualuity
The ring is beautiful, and exhibits good worksmanship. It runs a little bit large. Due to this, the ring fell off my finger and got scratched along the laurels. I guess that overall, it is a good deal.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It is actually pretty heavy and can scratch easier than advertised.
- How accurate was the sizing? It runs a little large, maybe up to half a size.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is impeccable, however, it does scratch a lot easier than anticipated.
The ring is beautiful. It is a heavy ring though and the size is one size larger than the ring charts that I printed out on line. But it is still a great ring for the price. Also I had to send ring back for a different size. They didn't offer a trade but refunded my money minus shipping. Then I had to go back on line a purchase it again.
We purchase two rings but both of us realized that the ring did not sit flat on our fingers. In other words, while wearing this ring our middle and pinkie fingers were separated more than we were comfortable with when we stretched out our palms so the rings were exchanged for another style.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The picture does not indicate that the laurel design is raised.
- How accurate was the sizing? The size was correct
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is excellent
The ring looks great and has a great feel. It will crack if dropped on a hard surface, which is understandable since it is Tungsten Carbide. What I did not expect is for to come apart. As I was taking it off, the three components of the ring completely seperated as if the glue holding it all together deteriorated. It appears that I can reassemble it and glue it back together, but just did not expect it to seperate like it did. Overall, its a great looking ring, but be weary that it is delicate and is not made to handle even normal wear over time.
My husband of 41 years has lost 3 weddings and when I went to price a new gold one it was over $1000. We discussed it and he said to buy a cheap one. I chose this inexpensive one and it looks great and we both love and didn't spend a lot of money for it. Well worth the price, but just beware that it runs large.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looks exactly like the image
- How accurate was the sizing? not so good.....runs very large....was measure in two jewlery stores a size 8 1/2, but had read reviews that it ran large....so ordered an 8 and it was huge...returned it for a size 7 and it was perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality for the price
I love this ring. great price for an awesome ring. I get tons of compliments on it all the time.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? it was exactly as it looked on the website.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
Buy this. It's right on. Go to ring place and get sized and try on similar to be sure.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? On point
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Durable
Looks and feels great, I have had lots of complements. great ring for the money. I would Buy it again.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? close to exact but it looke different in the Photo. Still very nice
- How accurate was the sizing? On the money
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great.
This is a MAN's ring! Its substantial, tuff looking, and heavy weight. Even with the laurel design. I can work with it, and not worry about scratching it. I don't care. It doesn't look silver, platinum, or precious at all. Its tungston, steel, and manly. My wife loves it! If your pretentious, don't buy it. If your in need of masculine, then buy it! Everyone that notices it loves it. And when I tell them how much I paid, they are shocked.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image was exact
- How accurate was the sizing? Ordered a larger than normal, returned and got the next size down, which was perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is good.