This is a great product. Metal is shiny and was not scratched at all. I had it engraved with a laser at a local shop nearby that did an awesome job. If you are interested it was a CO2 laser that was used for the engraving. This is a Christmas gift for my husband. After the engraving it would have been something I would have worn as well. Turned out Awesome! Don't get your hopes up on the diamond part...it is just a little tiny sparkle. My guy really isn't into bling so that was fine by me. The chain is stainless steel if anyone needed to know that piece of info. Overall a good purchase!
Awesome tag! Great quality. Nice & Heavy. The diamond stud is small, but still looks great. My husband LOVED it. The chain it comes with is a good one. Long enough so that the tag sit right in the middle of the chest.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? pERFECT
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate size.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality. Nice & Heavy.
I bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas. He loves it..its very heavy and very heavy and reliable for a working man.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The diamond is very small
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing is great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
I think it is a great quality for the price. The only down side is engraving. I am in the process of sending it to a tungsten engraving center. Tungsten can only be lasered. My engraving was $40.00. The website I went to have it engraved was ***.
I bought this tag for myself. It is a thin chain, hanging length reaching the chest area, between my pecs. The tag itself is heavy and sturdy, and the diamond is nice as well. I am really pleased with this product, I am having my initials engraved into it at the jewelers.
I got this as a gift for my boyfriend for his birthday. I had it successfully engraved and we both love it. He works in a warehouse and is often working on his car too, and it's still comfortable for him to wear throughout the day and then with the quick swipe of a clean cloth it stays nice enough that he's proud to wear it when we dress up to go out that night. He just got out of the Army so he was already used to wearing dog tags, but with this I was able to add a personal touch of my own and the chain doesn't pull at his hair or pinch him like others would. I highly recommend this and think it's an excellent item to get engraved but otherwise I would have personally considered it a little plain.
Cool looking necklace overall. Diamond is inside a silver metal ring so it is smaller than it appears in the pictures. Also mine arrived with a nick in the tungsten carbide in the recessed area where the diamond is laid so you can see a scratch to the stainless steel if you look closely...........
Nice dog tag but very heavy for the size. Very thick. The diamond is a joke so small it really does not do any good. Nice chain and length. Like the item but did not know it would be that heavy to wear. Like I said the diamond is soo small it is a waste. Has to be lasered NOT engraved, can't be done.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Nice image the diamond is a joke
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Tungsten Carbide very nice but very heavy for its size
the diamond sucks on it but everything else is on point. they should have just made it all tungsten and remove the sorry excuse for a diamond
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Diamond doesn't look as bright
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the diamond sucks on it but everything else is on point. they should have just made it all tungsten and remove the sorry excuse for a diamond