These are rich-looking and could pass for the real thing. The weight of the stones does cause them to rotate downwards, obscuring the design. I'm going to try wearing them with a plastic back (the kind used with a French hook) to see if I can get them to stay visible.
I was looking for small huggies to wear as an every day earring for my upper earring holes. These was very cute in the picture and seemed to be a good size. I got them and still thought they were a good size but only for the bottom earring hole. They actually look big and clunky in the upper ones. I didn't have any reaction to the metal, they are light and easy to hook on. I'll keep one pair and give the other sets as gifts.
These are very pretty, the center detail is nice. I really like them but I'm having a hard time getting them to open due to the size. I will have my granddaughter do it as I got one pair for her. The rose gold color is good, looks natural. You could wear them anytime with anything.
I had a very difficult time deciding which color to get! I decided on silver, and love these so much I'm getting the other color too! I use the phone 85% of my day, so I need something that won't be in the way. These fit the bill! Not too big and flashy either! Totally recommend!
I wanted rose gold color earrings that were not too big and had a secure closure. These fit the bill nicely. My only negative comment is that they are top heavy and tend to rotate forward so you can's see the design of the czs very well. Other than that, I'm pleased.
Love them. Only todo off one star since I ended to tighten the hinges on both pair I ordered. Love them, though. One pair is for me and the other for my eight year old niece.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? About the same
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Needed to tighten the hinges a bit.
These are the perfect size for someone who doesn't like long earrings without giving us style or embellishment. The cubics are very realistic, not overly large and the overlay looks like rose gold; not brassy.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Photo doesn't do justice to the quality of these earrings.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very well made. Look very expensive.
These are cute earrings which would also fit a child. The cubic zirconia are of good quality.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Earrings look better in person
- How accurate was the sizing? very actual
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
I wanted something that I could wear everyday without taking it off, but I didn't want something so big that it's obviously fake they are so comfortable that I am able to leave them on for over a month. I have no problem sleeping, working out, or do just about anything with them on
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? correct
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very clssic
From the other reviews I thought these were going to be pretty tiny, but they're a good size. They're a little smaller in diameter than a dime, but still noticeable and sparkly. I've worn them continuously for over a month and they look as good as they did when I got them. I say they were a pretty good buy.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? N/a
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far so good