I like this ring, which was purchased because my gold rings were getting tight because of arthritis and swelling in the left arm. The ring fits well with some room, and is easy to remove, but is a bit masculine. I have reordered another cobalt ring with the channel set diamonds which appears more feminine.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? excellent size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality
This is just what I was looking for. I needed a "daily driver" for day to day use versus my original wedding ring. (it was too big, no complaints, just too much for me!) This ring has a very "strong" look to it and the etching and the stone make for just the right feminine touch! Love love love it and i never have to take it off unlike my original wedding ring, where i couldn't sleep, wash, garden, cook with it on. So i would eventually forget to put it back on. Great purchase!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Just as I expected
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Washes up just as well as my Husbands tungston ring.
they look great for the money the couple getting married on August 25, 2012 will be able to let you know how they hold up much better than me
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? they were just what I expected
- How accurate was the sizing? the sizing was way off from what I thought but after tree times I finally got it right
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. can't say the weddinig is this Saturday