I am a fan of marcasite jewelry and I love the color purple. . The first problem I have is not really with the ring, but the fact that I couldn't get myown ring ssize. I wear it on my pinky finger. The other problem I have is with the ring. . I wear it on my pinky and I may bump the table or bump it on my rollator handle. I am not an active person so I would expect my jewelry to work with me. . The stone is already cracked and chipped. So yeah, I'm a bit dissatisfied with the quality, but I love the beauty. And I would love to wear it on bigger fingers!
I'm disappointed with this ring! It stated is was sterling silver, but the setting isn't stamped 925. It says it's antique silver marcasite - well, marcasites have already fallen out, but the antique silver makes it difficult to notice at quick glance. The marquis amethyst CZ is NOT ACCURATE! IT ISN'T ONE LARGE STONE BUT TWO TEARDROP PURPLE (AMETHYST) STONES WITH WHAT LOOKS TO BE A REFLECTOR UNDERNEATH WHICH FILLS THE SIDES AND ADDS THE SPARKLE... IT'S WEIRD!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Look more closely! It isn't one large purple CZ stone but two purple teardrop CZs. and ?. It's like there's a reflector underneath the stones filling the sides.
- How accurate was the sizing? Size is small.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The setting isn't stamped 925 but is sturdy. Some of the marcasites have fallen out.
This "Antique Silver Marcasite Light Amethyst CZ Marquis Ring" is extravagantly beautiful in its design. You will get many a gaze and people will be amazed. However, it said it was "sterling silver", and the ring I received was "not". That is why I can only give this outrageously pretty ring "3 STARS". This ring exemplifies a fancy cocktail ring. It's really "big" and it makes a grand statement. I only wish it were "sterling silver", as the description stated. The "real Marcasite" in this ring is absolutely stunning, at least, I think its real. The ring runs a little small, in my opinion, but I got lucky because it still fits my finger. All things considered I would give this ring a "6" on a scale of "1-10". If it was the real deal, I'd give it a "9". If you like fancy and big rings that aren't entirely real, then you'll like this one.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfectly
- How accurate was the sizing? I think it runs a little small.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is great, but the ring I received was "not" sterling silver.
I have always had good luck with O.com so when I saw this ring without sizing listed I gave it a try. I was blown away when I opened the box. The ring seems to be a size 6. It sparkles and has a great presence on my finger. This ring makes a rich statement on my finger. Love it!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? more impressive in person
- How accurate was the sizing? not sizing listed