Over a month ago I purchased a Citizen Men's Stainless Steel Goldtone Eco-Drive Watch and have been using it ever since. It is an attractive watch to wear with a band that fits my hand just right. It keeps good time and is easy to read. The date is a little small, but not too small to read. This is a reasonably priced, dependable, and well crafted watch that is fun to wear. I have always had good experiences with my Citizen watches.
As usual, Overstock delivered. My husband had been looking at this watch at various online sites. When it was clear he'd made his choice, I suggested we look at Overstock since that day I'd received a great coupon deal in my email. We got the best price and had the watch within that week. He loves the style and the idea of not having to replace batteries. Time will tell on that one but so far it is keeping perfect time. He's happy...I'm happy!
At this point the watch is as presented. It has an attractive, dressy look and has been accurate. It is fitting the bill for what I want it to be and meeting expectations.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Pretty accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? NA
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Any comment on quality at this juncture is premature. For a watch, you need to check in a couple of years to see what the thoughts are then.
I have another Citizen Eco-Drive watch I bought on a cruise and it's been an excellent watch, and what's better, needs no batteries. This one looks to be as good if not better than that watch. I'm more than pleased with the quality and great price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The watch looks better in person, and since it's a gift, I'll be doubly proud.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent