Keeps absolutely perfect time. Never needs the battery changed. Stopwatch. The easiest timer to set I've ever seen. World time in a little under 50 cities with options to turn off and on which ones display as you cycle through. Easy to read, even in dark with a light on the LED screen and glowing hands Might be big and heavy, but worth it and looks very good.
I had been looking at this watch for a long time. I read a lot of reviews on it and I was worried about two things. First was that it would be hard to operate, and second that it would be too big. When I broke down and got it, I was able to set the time in under 7 mins. It was easy for me but that might be because I own Atomic Casio watches as well. They set the same way just different buttons to do the samethings. Actually the way you set this watch makes more logical sense then the Casios I am used to. Now the size of the watch is big. But I am not exactly a thin guy so it fits great on me. One thing is that its heavy which I actually like but if you dont like it then it is available in titanium but cost more. Overall I am very happy with the watch and its become my favorite.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image was exactly what the watch looks like
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Built very well which is wht the 5 year warranty is there
I was quite hesitant of buying a fairly expensive watch from online, however I could not pass up the opportunity to grab this watch. Overstock had the watch *** below the MSRP and the only places that advertised it cheaper had been out of stock for the past few months. Watch was delivered well protected and BEFORE the date they predicted in the delivery. If you have not owned a citizen before, these watches are beautiful and reliable. No batteries required and synchronizes the time via radio waves. Multiple time zone capability and dial is also a Wizz Wheel (for you pilots out there). Definitely worth the price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- How accurate was the sizing? N/A
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very High
I am not positively impressed with this purchase at all. The watch is very difficult to operate and set the time. It runs about forty minutes off the other clocks like the one on my computer, my cell phone and the clock on the TV. I can not figure out how to get it to run within seconds of the other clocks that are connected to UTC. I would not buy this watch if I had known then what I know now.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It was represented accurately
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is extremely dificult to operate.
bought the watch for my husband's promotion to LtCol. The watch is beautiful. Very pleased with the purchase. Price was also great.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? well
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
The watch was delivered right on time and in perfect condition. I had to resize the band (as expected) but the fit is excellent and the watch keeps precise time. Price was very good, too. Very pleased - everything was "as advertised".
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image very accurately depicts the actual product.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing information provided on your website was right on!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. First class quality - nothing cut rate about this product.