I had been looking for that product before. The price was right at and I bought it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very good.
- How accurate was the sizing? Just right.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's a very good product and I like it.
I bought an Eco-drive last year and I wanted to give my husband one to replace a watch which wore out. He really likes it because the expansion band is a perfect fit and it has the day/date feature. Most of all, he will not have to have a battery replaced. It keeps time very well, and it is exactly what he wanted at a price I could afford. If you are looking for a watch for all occasions with no battery to replace, this is it. If you are man with a large wrist like my husband, and you want an Eco-drive, then get this watch. Only drawback is that the dial is not luminous, but my husband can live with that.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The actual watch is even better looking than the image.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate. The expansion band fit my husband without having to go to a jeweler for adjustment.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality and value for the money.
This is a beautiful watch and when my husband received it for Valentine's Day, he really loved it. The ONLY thing about this watch I would change would be the band. It has a stretchy band and I think tihs nice of a watch should've had a traditional, clasp band. At any rate, he loves it and wears it everyday. That's the nice thing too, he can wear it daily. It can fit with casual or dress clothes. I made a great choice!
This watch works great and looks great. It is simple yet has all the qualities my hubby wanted: two-tone, seconds hand, date, water resistant. What a bonus that it will never need a battery changed! We would definitely recommend it to others.
My only problem is not with the watch, per se, but with the lack of information in the owner's booklet telling you how to take links out of the band, which was too big as received. I couldn't figure it out and finally had to take the watch to a jewelry repair place to have it done.I think there should either be some instructions on how to do it yourself, or, if that's generally beyond most purchasers capability, at least a statement that most watch/jewelry repair places can make the adjustment.I got lucky - I took it into a place near me and they took out 3 links for a total charge of $5.00, so all ended happily. But I would have appreciated some guidance in the owners booklet.