A very sharp watch. Attractive, Thin and looks like what I expected. Like the dial, clasp, band. The bottom of the bracelet near the clasp is already showing signs of wear after 3 weeks. The stainless steel is showing through. This was noted in a review a saw Before ordering mine , so let the buyer beware. The wear is on the underside so it does not compromise the look of the watch from another person'e perspective. I know it is there and I am a bit surprised that Citizen could not have come up with a more durable product/coating. This watch has some jeweling or illuminating features but is much harder to tell time in a dark environment than my other watches. I bought this for the different and unique look and if not for the early wear, I would be very happy.
My husband is completely pleased with this look. It is dressier than his usual sports watches, which is a pleasure to see. The eco-drive is a great advantage.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It was very accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? It had to be resized by a jeweler, but that was expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is working well in the short time he has had it.
I purchased this as a gift for my husband who loves to have an extensive watch collection. Out of his 10+ watches, this has become his favorite. It can be worn with a suit and tie or with casual clothes. By far one of the nicest high end looking watches I've seen at a fraction of the price.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Extremely high quality