I am wearing the watch as I write this review. It is a very handsome watch with a vintage look. I have recieved many compliments and consider this watch quite a find especially for the price (100 dollars). The strap is a rich looking cross of dark brown and burgandy which is a very nice contrast with the gold tones of the face. If you like this style you will be very pleased.
very happy with my purchase. ! was looking to replace my favorite watch (Seiko) that I had had for MANY years, hope the Citizen will last as long.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the leather band is high quality, i hope the watch and band iasts only have for 3 weeks now
straps alittle short. love the eco-drive and no batteries. For the price, good buy.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? yes
- How accurate was the sizing? yes. straps alittle short.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
I bought this watch as a gift for my husband. In the box the watch looked GREAT. Unfortunately, the band was too small and would not fit around my husbands wrist. I am unsure if this particular watch was defective? We had to return the watch because it was too small plus pay shipping to send it back. Buyer beware!
You expect a quality product from Citizen and this watch is no exception. I am extremely pleased with this watch and would only issue one caution: If you have a number of watches, as I do, be sure to store this one in the light if you want it to keep running correctly.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact
- How accurate was the sizing? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. exvellent
This is a Christmas present to my son in law. It is a great looking watch. I hope that he likes it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
I was looking for a new watch with a date window and was intrigued by the idea of this eco-watch. Unlike some others, I do not find the watch or the band too small, In fact, many new watches seem garishly large these days. The case feels quite quite substantial and well finished for a watch of this price. The only drawback is that I am unable to read the date, because both the date window and the numerals are quite small. I debated sending the watch back but have decided to keep it. Be aware that the strap is more of a cordovan than brown.
Very pleased with this purchase. I bought my first Citizen over 40 years ago while I was in Austria. The watch still works flawlessly and it is mechanical self winding so it has never needed a battery. The Eco Drive now does the same thing. Citizen has always made quality, durable watches and Im sure this will be no different. The watch itself is quite attractive, and the dial very easy to read. The strap color complements the watch perfectly. Those with larger wrists may have an issue with the band length but it works fine for me. All in all, a quality product and at this price point, great bang for the buck. Well worth the money.
Excellent product, accurately described and comfortable to wear. I needed a dress watch for work and formal settings and this watch suits me. I highly recommend this watch.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The product is as described on the website.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very precise.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The watch is really nice. Very classy.
The band was depicted and described as a dark brown, but the color is way off, it's a deep burgundy shade, no question about it. the watch itself is very attractive, but the band was not brown, rather disappointing.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? watch image is fine, color of the band is not brown
- How accurate was the sizing? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice watch but the band was described as brown, but it's clearly a burgandy color. I'm debating if we are keeping it.