This watch is much nicer in person. The face of the watch is a gray/black color (not black as the description says). The titanium is matte but doens't look plastic (which I heard is some people's complaint abou titanium). Very pleased with the watch. The stop watch on it works really well too. One word of warning: When we took the watch to be sized at our local jeweler, the jeweler removed the "sleeves" for the pins. When we took the watch home, the pins kept coming out of the watch. We had to take the watch back to get the sleeves put in again. Just make sure all the sleeves are in place when getting it sized.
Wedding present for my new husband. Very nice looking and really comfortable.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice quality-beautiful watch
I bought this as a gift a few months ago. He loves it. It looks quite stylish, seems like good quality, and is very light (when compared to Stainless Steel). He had it sized at a jewelry/watch counter in a department store. The band is still a little large for him, but it is too small if another link is taken out. Overall I would definitely recommend this product.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looks better in person
- How accurate was the sizing? getting size adjusted was no problem
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality