These earrings are NOT what they appear to be in the photo. Much too dark. I returned them.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? much lighter in color
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the stone is much too dark - almost black. a smoky quartz should be translucent.
fantastic buy..love these earrings. They hang down perfectly and look great with caual or dress....would definely recomend theses to anyone.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? great
- How accurate was the sizing? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
I bought these earrings for my husbad's step-mother. She loves smokey quartz. My sister-in-law bought a smokey quarts bracelet that had pearls with it from Overstock as well. I decided to buy these to match. The bracelet turned out great!! Now the earrings were fine, only that the picture of it made me think there was something on the outside of the stone holding it. But when I got them, there is actually a wire that goes through the stone. I was not particularly fond of that because to me, it made the earrings way more casual, maybe cheap looking, than as dressy as I would have hoped. The earrings were as exactly like the picture, other than my misperception. I do think it would make more sense for durability to have the wire placed as it is. For the price, I did get what I paid for. They were nice earrings.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Similar
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fine
I love these earrings! They go well with many earth tone colors and look great. The quality is great and they're a great addition to my earring collection!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? NA
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
I purchased 3 pairs of these, 1 for each of my bridesmaids. They were exactly what I was looking for and looked exactly like the picture on the website.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? excellent
These earrings are a great deal for the money. They seem to be very well made, they aren't too heavy, and they're just the right length. The stone might be slightly darker than what is pictured, but I was very pleased with its appearance.
I purchased these earrings as a gift for a friend. They were recommended to me by my sister who has purchased them, as well. They are beautiful in their picture and my friend loves them. Since she lives out of town, I haven't seen them in person, but will be able to in a month. Will update the comments then.
I didn't try these myself, but my wife did. She had a difficult time at first trying to get them into her little pierced ears. But eventually, she got the hang of it. I think they look good on her. They matched the necklace I got her for Christmas.
I bought these earrings on a whim while I was Christmas shopping. They match a ring I bought from O a few months ago and the quality for the price is amazing. They look great with the ring and they sparkle, sparkle, sparkle. Merry Christmas to me!
The stone is a pretty color of brown and it is a clear stone. However the silver used is very thin and looks almost like tin. I was planning on giving these to a friend, but decided against it. I would have paid more for a better made earring.